• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Regardless of what happens in this match (I've already steeled myself for a Roman win) this Wrestlemania has already been a M I L L I O N times better than last year's mania.

Toki767

Reigns eliminating Undertaker was one of the few times Undertaker went over the top rope and didn't land on his feet.

Gotta make Reigns look strong.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
That match sure did feel like one that was moved up from the preshow. Now to what we call the "beat the traffic" moment where fans might hope to avoid spending an hour in their car by staying to the end of the Roman Reigns match and waiting out the flood of people leaving the arena.

ghostmind said:
Takeover just straight kicked Wrestlemania's ass.

Yes. All the matches of Takeover were at least 3.5 stars. Wrestlemania has had a couple of duds and we still are missing the Undertaker vs Reigns.

It's amazing to me that WM17 did 12 matches in, like, 3 1/2 hours or something like that and we're going over five hours for 13 matches here.

I might have the timing a bit wrong for 17, but I'm pretty sure that ended by 11/11:30 and started at 8 after Heat.

Correct anything that's wrong because I can't find the damned time!

ITS TIME.

BEEF. RONI.

tumblr_obrjceLZ1Y1uta6xoo3_r1_250.gif

mVW0k6d.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm ready for Romaine's heel turn

He's going to eviscerate the Undertaker – tombstone and pin him clean

then attack him when Taker is getting a standing ovation

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So mania peaked with the Hardies surprise title win, it's been on a downhill slide since then and is about to hit rock bottom.

jurgen

I know black guys aren't supposed to go for this genre, but I want to say with what authority I have: Fuck this awful cover of Cash.

Roman wins. Crowd has no time to hijack mania

Yet theyll hold on to that resentment until tomorrow. Vince will wait for it to blow over. And then he'll push roman some more lol

As a person who's not emotionally invested in Raw at all. I kinda just keep hoping Roman wins. It's hilarious how long people put up with that shit.

Did it come out recently that they added 20k to their number last year?

Not only did they do that, but even if you literally count every single person in the stadium last year (including concession workers, janitors, ticket takers, security), they still announced like 10k over that.

gun_haver

Assuming Undertaker vs Big Dawg goes the way I expect, this was a decent WM. Not as good as 30 or even the last time they held it in the Citrus Bowl but this was much much better than 31 and 32.

It was much better than last year, which actually put me in a bad mood for spending time watching it, but I think 31 was about on the level of this (which i liked quite a bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom