• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why crowd needs a breather match between hot matches

I think it works better if matches follow each other that keeps the crowd hot all the time.

Forkball

That match was as good as a match featuring five people that had to follow Lesnar/Goldberg and had less than ten minutes could have been.

GunBR

Ok trying to imagine why Roman vs undertaker is the main event ?

So for 15 minutes after the match taker tries to get Reigns over?
Why is the main event?
1. Taker last match (maybe)
2. It's a Reigns match. Cena was the main event for 7-8 years on a row, Roman need to beat that

And or Roman will turn heel or Taker will raise/shake his hand

jurgen

Nooooooo.

I'll miss Champion Bliss.

tumblr_olamjjJZBx1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Happy for them and they tried hard but this was booked for the preshow and obviously didnt change anything. It showed

Here comes the match where Roman gets booed and we get endless posts about "muting" and "revolt" as if the WWE doesn't obviously know Roman will be booed when they put him against the Undertaker.

espher

I feel like this PPV is half good/play matches, half garbage matches (or at least garbage finishes).

Fuck, the matches I expected to be the least interesting have been the best.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Ok trying to imagine why Roman vs undertaker is the main event ?

So for 15 minutes after the match taker tries to get Reigns over?

i dont think its about getting hiim over, its about making him a shit heel and actually working with it

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
JR and Taker are gonna ride one of these to the ring together

1.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Shame that that had to be rushed to hell, but at least Naomi got to have her moment in Orlando.

Ah, WWE, you and your bullshit attendance numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom