• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman is acting more like a heel than he ever has and you guys are seriously thinking they are muting the crowd. Even if only for tonight, he's the heel.

You hear them for a second then they're muted out, ain't no way they're booing in unison for just a second or two.

lolok

I mean, the more believable scenario is that the crowd is understandably spent after 7 hours of wrestling and can't sustain a Roman Sucks chant or prolonged boos for more than 10 seconds. But hey, don't let me crinkle those tinfoil hats.

Fitts

Listening to JR makes me realize just how shitty these other commentators are. They should've brought Rampage out with him, though. No one can call a chair spot like he can.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Did Vince set his clock 1 hour ahead for Daylight Savings time

Does he think he's running on time, thinking it's 10:47PM EST

Bronx-Man

Banned
Pretty much as soon as Matt & Jeff took those belts down the quality began to dip.

This is what happens when you go too fast and shoot your load halfway through the dirty. Compare it to 30 where it's just 4 straight hours of lovemaking with a nice smoke afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom