• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordy

Banned
Taker can't do this anymore, he's a broken man. Just, nah man he looks worse each yet. This is a sad match to watch.

Mania started on a high... then it all went down hill

So much has to do with pacing. Almost all matches were 10+ minutes. For the past... I dunno, at least for this decade, they've loved the longer matches a lot more during Raws, Smackdowns and PPVs. Sometimes, you need shorter, fast-paced matches as well in there.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This is what happens when you go too fast and shoot your load halfway through the dirty. Compare it to 30 where it's just 4 straight hours of lovemaking with a nice smoke afterwards.

Yeah but it's not like you can just put the belt on somebody the crowd actually likes every year. You're just asking for miracles now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
lolok

I mean, the more believable scenario is that the crowd is understandably spent after 7 hours of wrestling and can't sustain a Roman Sucks chant or prolonged boos for more than 10 seconds. But hey, don't let me crinkle those tinfoil hats.

Nobody has taken into account that crowd noise disappears in outdoor arenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom