• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's really weird listening to these stories you feel such a connection its like WWE superstars are a part of your family, it's probably the only thing that does this for me because ive watch it since a kid

Side note how fucking awesome is it that in 2017 fans fucking demanded that a women's match be put on the main show instead of thinking of it to be a washroom break...

We have three matches with women in it.

Woah Florida hates Goldberg
We did it, friend! Main-eventing Smackdown's and Raw's and PPV's.

GavinUK86

I always feel like a dick for not giving a shit about these Warrior awards. I cannot stand UW's wife.

Daughter no selling like the spanish announce table in an Orton match

This kid is amazing. Could not give a fuck.

Man that Edge moment. Really nice surprise to him and to the fans.

Also, that kid wants to go to sleep.

Awesome couple
You can feel the love they both have for each other

Daughter even no selling a flying kiss! Unreal

That, like the others, was a wonderful speech, but damn, if the kid's absolute no selling of it at the end had me laughing

Never work with kids, even if they're your own lol.

Side note how fucking awesome is it that in 2017 fans fucking demanded that a women's match be put on the main show instead of thinking of it to be a washroom break...

We have three matches with women in it on the show.

Yup. Way back when I first started watching, that would be unthinkable.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Yup one of the top 10 Original Theme music in the Industry..

Real American, Angle, Taker, Austin, LOD, DX, NWO, Lesnar, Edge, No chance.....

While I agree with all of your picks, Austin's definitely hits the note with me. When you hear that glass shatter your eyes widen on instinct as you already know of the ass whooping that's about to come. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom