• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Goldberg being booed?
Past his prime part timer beat full timer Kevin Owens for the title he'd been carrying for months just for a match with another part timer that doesn't need it at WrestleMania.
I always feel like a dick for not giving a shit about these Warrior awards. I cannot stand UW's wife.

To be fair I think most of us feel the same way. At least about the PR award.

Never work with kids, even if they're your own lol.

Aiii

So not worth it
Goldberg got heat beating Owens. Ruined his run just like when Rock beat Punk.

As if it matters. They were going to get heat, just like Brock did, no matter what, because the dumb ass marks like to pretend their imaginary championships have less value when given to someone that isn't there "all the time" then when it's given to popular draws.

It's horrific revisionism...

Dude was a fucking monster... like he'd have insulted LeGrand for being paralyzed back in the day. He shit on Droz for fuck sakes.

Nah fuck this guy

Exactly. The fact that he has an award named after him just kinda makes me feel ill.

It's no secret what sort of person he was, and this whole pretending he wasn't terrible thing just pisses me off.

Hence why I muted the window. lol

GavinUK86

lol i cannot bring myself to hate enzo

wwe was on a roll tonight until this trainwreck happened

respect to eric

but this needs to hurry up and move on

After last year's speech I thought I would be ready for this.

tumblr_olefvpVycM1u1ljrzo1_400.gif

jurgen

It's horrific revisionism...

Dude was a fucking monster... like he'd have insulted LeGrand for being paralyzed back in the day. He shit on Droz for fuck sakes.

Nah fuck this guy

The highlight I remember was him shitting on Heath Ledger, saying he deserved to die for being in Brokeback Mountain.

Ithil

Something has always felt off about this award, and the presentation by the widow.

Not to mention Warrior dying when he did.

Two main reasons

- This isn't remotely anything close to what Warrior asked for and is just a PR award when his request was the total opposite of a PR award, it was for people PR and stardom always overlooked

- Warrior was a massive self-absorbed piece of crap who spouted bigoted trash and ignored Make a Wish kids

Aiii

So not worth it
It takes several million dollars at a time, Dana, not just one, one doesn't even get one researcher a coke. This shit doesn't make any sense.

Past his prime part timer beat full timer Kevin Owens for the title he'd been carrying for months just for a match with another part timer that doesn't need it at WrestleMania.

Yeah kevin owens was doing so much for the title.

but yeah he their match didn't need a title to sell itself but the title need a guy like them. Its a new title and has been on guys that nobody really knows outside of people watching wwe regularly.

Tall4Life

Who would you rather the award be named after? I'm trying to think of a better person to immortalize this way.

Literally any actual nice wrestler, there are many of them

but yes we should immortalize Warrior, who preached kindness such as hate against "faggots"

ReiGun

whoa.png
Hey chill guys. I'm not saying I like the award being named after Warrior either. I'm just wondering who you'd pick if it was up to you.

Anyone but Warrior. Hell name it after Cena even. Dude does a shit ton for Make A Wish, etc.

I'd name it after Austin or Andre, personally. Or Owen, if his widow allowed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom