• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Nakamura's English is much better. He is ready to make a bunch of money on the main roster.

Also, at this point WWE needs to buy TNA for their library. So many TNA stars are on the show.

creatchee

5LQSwTX.jpg

Cool pano from my seat

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Havent been this hyped for a Takeover in ages. Please deliver!

Wow, maybe it back right at 8PM.
EDIT: Okay it did go through....

I think there's pretty much zero chance of that. Triple H has been much more willing to change course in NXT than Vince ever was on the main roster. I mean, look at Becky Lynch. Her debut was a terrible Irish stereotype and didn't get over, so they immediately switched her up. And when Corbin wasn't getting over as a dominant face/tweener, they almost immediately turned him heel and let him be more of himself. And as far as challenging goes, Triple H has made it clear that the reason he hires a lot of trainers and scouts is because he knows that he doesn't know everything about everything in wrestling. He trusts the guys around him like Regal and Matt Bloom.

I mean maybe everything he's done for the past five years is a huge facade and as soon as he gets power he'll regress and be terrible, but there's no actual evidence to draw that conclusion from.

You have a point.

kiguel182

I want Nakamura to kick Roodes head in!

The fact that these guys have to move up ruins some of the suspense sometimes. They are all in borrowed time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gotta love thay Ember finisher until she breaks a hip or something

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Havent been this hyped for a Takeover in ages. Please deliver!

I'm sure it will be a good show, but I'm not super hyped for it. None of the matches feel like they are going to further the brand if that makes any sense. Asuka and Nak need to be on the main roster like yesterday with Roode not far behind. The Sanity/Ty and friends match doesn't mean much and I feel like DIY/Revival and even AOP are sort of in a standstill.

Sure, why not, I'm just ramvling around in FFXV and getting progressively drunker as-

NIGEL FUCKING MCGUINNESS WHY IS HE THERE WHAT TE FUCK DID I MISS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom