• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

But how does his motivation make him a non-threat? If anything, the fact that he both works for the guy in charge and can destroy people in the ring should make him seem like more of a threat. Like the idea that he's less of a threat because of that makes no sense to me.

Do you think Joe can beat John Cena?

gray_fox224

He's the guy who became famous for appearing on tv when Bork returns and seemingly travels to a crazy amount of WWE events a year, usually front row and centre. He is either a trust fund baby who travels all over the country attending every major WWE event and the tv crew and IWC have picked up on it or he is a paid plant to keep the front rows animated for the cameras and get positive chants going for Vince's boyfriend Roman.

Ah, thanks.

There's also this tall guy with long hair. He's at every PPV. Do you guys know who I am talking about?

So who is replacing No Way Jose?

I'm guessing Tyler Bate because their big potential debut in Aleister Black is already happening. Can't think of any other big male names that are due a debut. All the big signings are female.

Edit: Hideo makes sense actually.

LOL @ Ember arriving at the arena in a completely normal dress but with her red eye contacts in...

Like either in kayfabe she lives the gimmick... which means her clothes should reflect that or she doesn't which means don't wear those fucking contacts.

Sanjuro

Well he hasn't lost yet and has dominated everyone he's faced, so yeah I could buy it. I mean hell, Ambrose beat Cena and Joe's been booked much stronger than he was at times.

I don't see it, but I don't see any reason why they couldn't flip the switch. It's just been a rather boring introduction.

Adree

Ah, thanks.

There's also this tall guy with long hair. He's at every PPV. Do you guys know who I am talking about?

That's the guy who goes to shows with his mother. He's not a plant and is apparently very nice (but a Ziggler fan.)

Who I hate is the green smiley face shirt shitbag who sits front row center with his buddy who wears red and is distracting as hell but never reacts to anything.

RBH

Ah, thanks.

Yup, he shows up at a lot of shows too. He's ok though because he doesn't mug for the camera and try to get himself over like Brock Lesnar guy does. The "superfans" who wear the same clothes to every show they attend though (there's always some guy with a bright green shirt in the front row) annoy me. They intentionally wear the same clothes so that people can pick them out easier.

LOL @ Ember arriving at the arena in a completely normal dress but with her red eye contacts in...

Like either in kayfabe she lives the gimmick... which means her clothes should reflect that or she doesn't which means don't wear those fucking contacts.
Her eyes only turn red when a battle approaches.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The best thing about mania being tomorrow is that in 2 days I'll never have to hear fucking Greenlight ever again.

Oh oh oh oh
Oh eee oh eee oh eee oh

Speaking of the IWC famous super fans. I guarantee Ellis(Shocked Undertaker fan from WM30) will be there and the camera will try to milk him for a fraction when Roman finally reaches the Final Form of X-PAC heat tomorrow night.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I swear every PPV preshow somebody talks shit about Sam Roberts. Dude's awesome and he's got credentials, he isn't just some geek. Who cares if he has a Sideshow Bob haircut and a silly voice?

kiguel182

This like looks cool. Nice look.

Curious who will replace No Way Jose.

Edit: wait, he is the dude that wrestled Neville? He is cool yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom