• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So fuckin' bad.

What was even the point other than reinforcing the unpopular Cena character?

charsace

JESUS H FUCKING CHRIST! FUCKING CLEAN WIN WHAT THE SHIT! CENA DIDN'T NEED TO FUCKING GET ANOTHER CLEAN FACE WIN FUCK THE STUPID CUNT!!!

Seriously the crowd singing he's got the whole world in his hand right when CENA got the damn chair, would of been so so perfect for him to use it and win that way... lol.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Thats was dumb. I understand the angle they were going for , but they didn't have a build up enough for that.
Fuck Cena and that little jimmy too.

So cheesy. It's like community theater Batman.

Never has anyone so succinctly described Cena's whole gimmick as you did right there, good sir.

kiguel182

Well, the match was amazing. Bray is something else.

Shame about the lost but yeah, Cena wins. The match was still really really good.

Hasney

Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it Rest of the PPV has been worth it

Just reminding myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom