• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
His moral struggle of hitting Bray with a chair was overcome by only hitting his minion with a chair.

This event has to have a heel win somewhere - Either Lesnar or Orton / Batista, and I think we know which is more likely, as much as I'd like to see the streak end because it could actually set up an interesting story for a possible Undertaker swan song next year.

rvy

Banned
Same boring ass shit every year.

FUCK-THIS-COMPANY.jpg

GAF will complain about the finish, and it's not how I would have booked it but that was a fantastic match. Incredible Mania so far.

Hex

Banned
So let me understand this...
It is ok if he chairshots the otherguy in the mush, but as long as it is not Wyatt he is not giving in.

Good match, I'd already pegged Cena as the winner here so i've evaded disappointment, remember guys, he always overcomes the odds, ALWAYS!
If the story is built around specifically "can Cena win?" he's gonna win.

Wyatt still comes out looking pretty good to me, Cena's cornball overacting is so bad it's entertaining.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena is now officially 90s Hulk Hogan.

Wins everything, refuses to put anyone ever.

Good job on your LEGACY Cena, it's the shittiest legacy of all legacies!

Kusagari

All they had to do was have Cena use the damn chair on Bray. Even if he beat the shit out of Bray and the entire Wyatt family, Bray's the one who comes out looking like the winning star.

Instead he just loses to Cena clean. Pathetic.

Ric Flair

Banned
And I'm so sick of hearing Michael Cole referring to him as one of the most 'controversial superstars' that either you love or hate. No Michael, people don't hate John Cena, they're fucking BORED of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom