• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

wondering if they will do some sort of part 2 to this whole thing or end it where it's at now

probably the latter

I would laugh if Orton retains tonight

acrid

Banned
welp, the Wyatt faction being in the top tier was fun while it lasted. they'll be regulated to the superstars show in weeks.

Aiii

So not worth it
Can I call attention to how perfect the stream has been so far? Two hours in and not a single hiccup. I am beyond impressed, this is groundbreaking streaming.

iiNL5HldbaMuy.gif

ElRenoRaven

Can I call attention to how perfect the stream has been so far? Two hours in and not a single hiccup. I am beyond impressed, this is groundbreaking streaming.

Yup same here. 2 damn hours and not a single hiccup for me on PS4. WWE has floored me tonight.

hlhbk

No it isn't. Dropping in quality and skipping back at least 10 times in 2 hours.

Alucard

Banned
Things that match accomplished:

-buried/demystified Wyatt's finisher
-elevated Cena even more...needlessly
-weakened the Wyatts.

Creative will say "Wyatt got in Cena's head!" But they took some major damage here.

FUCK John Cena.

So is Breckin Laser vs Noodle arm Undertaker next? I honestly think poor taker is gonna get legit hurt in this match. Him and Lesnar had some legit hate for each other for years. Lesnar may actually take it out on him if he has actually secured the bulk of the money from his current WWE contract.

Edit: Nevermind...HoF stuffs next.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why don't they just have Fink on the mic for every match at Wrestlemania?

Aiii

So not worth it
Biggest mark confirmed.

Playing a character :lol

Tell me I'm wrong. Cena has yet to put anyone over.

Remember Sandow? He buried Sandow too. But it's okay "he got to hang with Cena and looked like a real competitor" during that failed cash in, he'll be fine!

Cena is in the point of his career where he's beyond titles, and beyond losses/wins, it's when you start putting new talent over. This makes Bray look like a loser, it was not needed. Cena would have been fine with a loss here, while Bray would have benefitted from a win.

It's a damn shame.

After the high of Cesaro slamming Show over the top rope I can't cope with the low at the end of that match. I should have never drank tonight damnit.

It's been far better than anyone could have imagined. Streaming it here in the UK and apart from a couple second long hiccups, it's been crystal clear HD throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom