• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol, these reactions. I'm surprised they let Lesnar be the one since he's not a regular, but I guess Taker is through.

This happens because Mark Calaway is ready to hang it up full-time. I don't see any other reason he'd come back just to do a job.

charsace

The finish makes the match great instead of average. Brock is the most legit guy in the history of the WWE and the only other guys that could break it are Hogan, The Rock, Stone Cold and neither of them are wrestling right now.

strobogo

Banned
Oh my god, I thought the black dude in shock was amazing, and then the fat white guy trying to rip his own face off happened. And then adults were crying.

BRYAN IS GOING OVER, guys.

Thorakai

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LET LESNAR DESTROY THE SHIT OUT OF UNDERTAKER IF YOU WERE GOING TO PULL THIS SHIT

WHY ISN'T COMMENTARY LOSING THEIR SHIT

COME ON. THE STREAK IS FUCKING BROKEN. SELLL IT GODDAMN

Soup Bar

Who ever bet on Brock at Vegas won a fucking ton of money. Also fuck giving the streak to a bad ass up and comer. Nah give it to a guy who works 3-4 times a year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The finish makes the match great instead of average. Brock is the most legit guy in the history of the WWE and the only other guys that could break it are Hogan, The Rock, Stone Cold and neither of them are wrestling right now.

What are you talking about, they shoulda given it to indy scrub flippy flopper #5

ib15s9AF6TTUAi.gif

Eva Marie please restore balance to this insane world.

It's a shame Undertaker couldn't take a decent Brock beating to make this a better match, but so it goes. Taker was clearly toast out there.

Well, Bryan is winning the title for sure now.

hlhbk

WTF. Can someone explain to me how Lesnar beat Taker and Punk couldn't? Talk about a slap in the face to CM PUNK!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so yeah...D-Bry is definately winning the title now lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Writing was on the wall when they ended Miz and Fandango's undefeated streaks earlier tonight.

Not really serious.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This fuckin' Wrestlemania, guys. They even made an objectively terrible match memorable
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom