• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The stalling is unbearable

BklWvGmCYAACeNJ.jpg

WE'RE GETTING CLOSE

bjork

I like how the Titantron has 21-1 on it. You know, just to rub it in. Oh, and fire all of commentary. This is the most amazing thing to happen at Wrestlemania in years, and they say NOTHING.

Seriously. Half-asleep the entire time. But Joey Styles isn't good enough to call Backlash. Fuck's sake.

Patryn

Seriously, is there any chance that Taker just decided to say fuck it, and chose to chuck the script and just not kick out? The commentary team seemed totally unprepared for this, and Brock's music took quite a while to actually play.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I can't believe this.

He lost.

And in such a terrible fashion.

In a terrible match.

And the commentary was terrible.

kiguel182

This was the most anti-climatic way to end this.

They didn't even had JR to comment on it.

Why has this happened? WHY?

Fucking bullshit. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

geomon

This may have just replaced Vince showing up on WCW tv as the most shocking thing I've seen since I've been a wrestling fan, going back to 1984.

charsace

WTF. Can someone explain to me how Lesnar beat Taker and Punk couldn't? Talk about a slap in the face to CM PUNK!

Are you joking? Brock is 100x more legit and popular than CM Punk because of winning a major fighting title outside of the WWE. Outside of the holy trinity Brock is the only guy that could break the streak and have it make sense.

And Taker losing doesn't surprise me because he's old school. This is what old school guys do.

Speculation but maybe this was for Sting?

He would never have broken the streak, but he could beat the Undertaker in a regular match. So maybe now we'll get something to look forward to?

Thorakai

Honestly though Brock is the most legit person to break the streak. I'm happy he broke it, but he should have destroyed him like he normally did and fucking commentary should have put it over big time. Goddamn stupid whispers.

rvy

Banned
The day Lesnar went over Taker as 'Mania.

Re-read this statement.

Let it sink in.

Lesnar.

Went over Taker.

At WresleMania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom