• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

The finish makes the match great instead of average. Brock is the most legit guy in the history of the WWE and the only other guys that could break it are Hogan, The Rock, Stone Cold and neither of them are wrestling right now.
This! So spot on.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The finish makes the match great instead of average. Brock is the most legit guy in the history of the WWE and the only other guys that could break it are Hogan, The Rock, Stone Cold and neither of them are wrestling right now.

LOL...when had this EVER mattered?

Moodmon

Neo Member
I like how the Titantron has 21-1 on it. You know, just to rub it in. Oh, and fire all of commentary. This is the most amazing thing to happen at Wrestlemania in years, and they say NOTHING.

Paracelsus

It makes too much sense:

Taker at the top of his game could NEVER beat Lesnar for the WWE title. Not once. Why on earth would he do it now that he's a walking corpse?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
BklWvGmCYAACeNJ.jpg

The thing is, that if this was a passing of the torch somehow ( Bryan, Cesaro, Lesnar, Shield ) why in the blue hell would you have Cena of all people not lose???!

Juicy Bob

I am stunned. 100%, complete disbelief.

That can't be right, surely?

Did they seriously just let Brock Fucking Lesnar beat the streak like that?

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LET LESNAR DESTROY THE SHIT OUT OF UNDERTAKER IF YOU WERE GOING TO PULL THIS SHIT

WHY ISN'T COMMENTARY LOSING THEIR SHIT

COME ON. THE STREAK IS FUCKING BROKEN. SELLL IT GODDAMN

This is my biggest problem. Props to WWE for having the balls to break the streak, but the match they did it in was shitty and had no buzz going and the finish was really bad. It should have been a much better ending than this.

The ending is actually a perfect cap off for such a tepid Taker outing, boredom turning into disbelief, witnessing Taker's match quality and streak crumble together.

I'm kinda sad now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom