• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how weaker the crowd would be if Bryan was never put in this main event and we got saddled with a straight up Orton/Batista singles match alongside the Taker loss.
It'd be deader than the dead man's streak I'm sure.

Let's go Orton!

xKMbi5e.gif

6UY3K82.gif

Triple HHH puts over Bryan
Kane and the outlaws put over The Shield
The Undertaker puts over Lesnar, ending the streak no less.
Batista and Orton put over Bryan again (probably)

Cena beats Wyatt clean.

lol.

Patryn

Curious if they originally scheduled a boring main event in Orton/Batista knowing the streak was going to end and the main event was going to be screwed anyways?

Part of me wants Bryan to win but the other part wants to see this crowd riot. I wonder if it does happen that way, will FEMA come to the rescue in time?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Considering PPVs always end about ten minutes early, it seems like they're running a bit late for this match.

strobogo

Banned
Please stop doing this.

I know. It should be Bateaster.

I'm sure there will already be a ton of gifs, but I will gif the shit out of this show tomorrow or maybe even when it's over depending on how I feel after this next Crown and Coke.

I like to think that Bryan's boots are a tribute to Bruiser Brody/insult to Carlos Colon and not fucking goat shit.

Let Bootista win with help from HHH so we can have a WCW/ECW trash in the ring moment, hell that coupled with a Taker loss might turn into a riot.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Can't wait til that nuclear heat from a Bootista win
KuGsj.gif

bjork

I know. It should be Bateaster.

I'm sure there will already be a ton of gifs, but I will gif the shit out of this show tomorrow or maybe even when it's over depending on how I feel after this next Crown and Coke.

I like to think that Bryan's boots are a tribute to Bruiser Brody/insult to Carlos Colon and not fucking goat shit.

I just want to say that, as much as I've been able to catch in this thread, you've had some hilarious posts that have been gone unsold. Just know I had good laughs, sir. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom