• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not watched any Wrasslin' in a decade. The Undertaker was already old then. I just assumed they'd keep the streak and he'd retire at 15. Or 20, god. But no. Why the hell would they "and one" him to a talking human neck who even I recognize as someone who really shouldn't have gotten the chance. I'd say it was botched but, nah, they're professionals.

I can tell how awful it is since the crowd is barely alive for the main event with really-obvious-babyface-underdog thing going on.

Crowds a little dead. Think they're stretching these PPVs too long with too much content?

Also, Batista gave someone a homicidal look on his way in, what on Earth did that fan say, I wonder.

Toki767

Kind of feel bad for Orton. Every time he goes on last at WrestleMania the crowd is already dead after an Undertaker match.

Sheroking

If the WWE could have gotten The Rock, Stone Cold, Hogan to face Undertaker he would have dropped to them too. No one in the current generation except Lesnar would have made any sense breaking the streak. Lesnar is the only megastar left in the WWE.

The idea that Lesnar is a megastar is hilarious.

When he first returned after Wrestlemania 27, it took three weeks for the crowd to stop giving a shit. They give him Heyman and his crowd reactions are third or fourth at best.

Lesnar is the one guy who can have nuclear heat and not hurt the business IMO, and I suspect they have longer term plans with him.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
If the WWE could have gotten The Rock, Stone Cold, Hogan to face Undertaker he would have dropped to them too. No one in the current generation except Lesnar would have made any sense breaking the streak. Lesnar is the only megastar left in the WWE.

Uh hello, that's the problem. They have no stars because they haven't been able to create stars. What they did does nothing for them.

That's why they keep bringing back all these part timers (and less) because nobody gives a shit about anyone in the midcard except for Bryan, who even then I'm not convinced people really give a shit about.

Patryn

Whoever predicted that Bryan would be thrown out early, and then Batista and Orton would have their singles match for the middle of the match, good job.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Crowds a little dead. Think they're stretching these PPVs too long with too much content?

Also, Batista gave someone a homicidal look on his way in, what on Earth did that fan say, I wonder.

No, they had Taker lose at Mania and haven't had Bryan do anything yet.

Moodmon

Neo Member
I think this is ultimate Vince troll. You want Bryan to win? Fine, just have to do it after Brock breaks the streak.

[power struts out of creative meeting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom