• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acrid

Banned
Lesnar of all people. Really, Vince. I'm out. The match was terrible, the commentary was really terrible. Taker loosing took the whole thing down for me. Good night.

you do know Taker hand picked Lesnar, right? Mark Calloway has been picking his own opponents for years now. He wanted to call it quits to Lesnar.

zychi

Banned
AJ winning at Mania by making Naomi tap like that is awesome. It sets up the rematch at Raw tomorrow where she loses the title and it's fine.

I know I'm the AJ mark and all, but tell me AJ doesn't deserve a WM win... Come on guys.

Also, watch AJ vs. Natalya if you think AJ sucks, because your oppinion means shit unless you've actually seen her work a proper match.

The mark has spoken!

Naomi tapped herself tho. Both happened at the same time.

AJ is the best Diva the WWE has had in years. They missed a golden opportunity to have Lita v AJ this year. Too busy promoting that shit reality show.

antonz

After Taker I actually think WWE has the balls to have Bryan lose. They already pissed the crowd off now its time for full scale riot

I actually feel a bit sorry for Orton, once again his WM main event suffers from a previous Taker match taking the crowds energy one way or another.
And he has to work with gassed Batista.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Amazingly, this has become the most memorable WM, arguably, ever.

How is it that Cena is the only one who didn't put someone over?

I can't believe that's how the streak ended.

Hasney

The crowd is going to be so weird during this match.

That Taker serve took the life out of the building

Yup. I like that Taker lost because it's been a while since I've been that shocked at anything, but will be interesting to see if Bryan can get some life back into them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Streaks are dumb because the vast majority of the time there's not going to be a question as to the outcome. The fact that they did it at the end of Undertaker's career is just kind of whatever to me.

What's up with Batista's weird boobs.

the writing was on the wall on the taker match though. there was a newz report that taker was ready to pull the trigger with brock in 2010. seems like he thinks highly enough of the dude to end the streak with him.

witness

Taker better be fucking done, just done after that. Don't cart is ass out there against Sting next year, that should be it. Fucking pointless. HBK should of had the honors in their first WM match and then Taker wins the second and send HBK to retirement like what happened anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom