• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

I'm still massively legit shook
image.php

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
If the WWE could have gotten The Rock, Stone Cold, Hogan to face Undertaker he would have dropped to them too. No one in the current generation except Lesnar would have made any sense breaking the streak. Lesnar is the only megastar left in the WWE.

I think Daniel Bryan breaking the streak would have been a great feel good passing of the torch moment.

Only way lesnar winning would have been any good would be if he was undefeated since coming back. Of course he lost to Cena and HHH so that sucked.

Sanjuro

For me it's on par with seeing X-pac's cock in that video. I realize what it is and what's happening, but it shouldn't be.

One thing I like about him, is that he isn't a massive Revisionary Historian like Bret. Money talks, feelings change, and he seems content with his lifestyle.

Same with Bruno.

zychi

Banned
I think Daniel Bryan breaking the streak would have been a great feel good passing of the torch moment.

Only way lesnar winning would have been any good would be if he was undefeated since coming back. Of course he lost to Cena and HHH so that sucked.

instead of inserting himself into a match. hhh should have made DB beat taker to get to this match.

Ultratech

Awww shit, HHH coming back for more!

Bray/Cena was good besides the bad finish. Battle royal was fun once it got down to 6 or so guys. I wasn't really paying any attention to the Divas match because I was peeing and then searching for gifs to make. Taker/Bork was garbage and the finish is the only thing that made it memorable. That shit was as bad as Taker/Giant Gonzalez and Taker/Bundy. Such a bummer to go out on such a bad match.

Agreed.

Bray/Cena wasn't bad, but that finish was awful.
Battle Royal wasn't really interesting until it got down to the last couple of guys.
Divas match was a little better than I was expecting, all things considered.
I wasn't even paying attention to most of Taker/Brock until about the last few minutes then it just ended.
I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing.

hlhbk

Does anyone else think that Taker loss was a botch? Like even Brock looked shocked and the commentators went dead (waiting to be told what to say by vince) maybe Taker just ran out of steam and honestly couldn't kick out.

They wouldn't have had the 21-1 ready.

King_Moc

Banned

Bryan would have actually made sense, so clearly they wouldn't have done that.

Gorillaz

I really don't think it was a botch for Lesnar to win it. Like mentioned above they usually have a way to "stop" the count from happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom