• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

I need to watch this shit right now. RIGHT NOW. WTF MAN I HAVEN"T WATCHED WRESTLING IN YEARS WTF HAPPENED YESTERDAY

HULK HOGAN, STEVE AUSTIN AND THE ROCK?

STEVE AUSTIN VS CM PUNK?

UNDERTAKER LOST?

Austin vs Punk was probably the highlight of the night.

Thread marked out pretty hard

Razorskin

----- ------
Austin vs Punk was probably the highlight of the night.

Thread marked out pretty hard

1396846676174ywufc.gif

uE8gtzR.png

Rapstah

Wyatt was fantastic in his match. I didn't get the finish at all. They were probably going for some kind of thing where Cena ended up not having to be a monster to win? What's the point in that?

I just watched the streak match again and it wasn't as bad as we made it out to be. It was slow and drawn out as we expected it but listening to the commentary and knowing the result, it made sense. The one thing about the commentary, it was like they knew the outcome even though they didn't. It was gloomy and sad, nothing upbeat at all.

We need a raw pre show. After last night, no one can wait to see what's going to happen. All I know is that I'm going to take another nap after eating lol.

strobogo

Banned
Wyatt was fantastic in his match. I didn't get the finish at all. They were probably going for some kind of thing where Cena ended up not having to be a monster to win? What's the point in that?

It made no sense because the things that would have made Cena a monster last night (hitting Bray with the steps and a chair), are things he's done in bullshit feuds and didn't feel conflicted about it. Dude pulled back and acted shocked because...he was punching Bray. PUNCHING. Not even viciously, just kind of on top of him throwing punches like people do in just about every match.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
billy gunn is ok

"Ok thanks everyone I am fine just a miner hiccup. Just busted some blood vessels in my lungs"

It made no sense because the things that would have made Cena a monster last night (hitting Bray with the steps and a chair), are things he's done in bullshit feuds and didn't feel conflicted about it. Dude pulled back and acted shocked because...he was punching Bray. PUNCHING. Not even viciously, just kind of on top of him throwing punches like people do in just about every match.
John Cena apologizes to you, the fan, for losing his cool.

damac

Banned
ihikBSKWB3Hb.gif
[/QUOTE]

yeah right this guy isn't as strong as hogans slam, let alone the king goldberg.

look at his joints shiver side to side.

look at the flopping for dear life onto the ropes as his legs were already blown up.

Rapstah

Oh, okay, so the storyline is John Cena lost his cool and therefore he could win the match? Giving Bray the psychological win? It just came across as giving the kids a Cena win.

Ithil

ihikBSKWB3Hb.gif

yeah right this guy isn't as strong as hogans slam, let alone the king goldberg.

look at the flopping for dear life onto the ropes as his legs were already blown up.

That guy weights 230 pounds, while Goldberg was 300. Also, Hogan slammed Andre right away, he didn't walk around with him.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh, okay, so the storyline is John Cena lost his cool and therefore he could win the match? Giving Bray the psychological win? It just came across as giving the kids a Cena win.

I remember him making a face at one point. I guess that could be explained as angry face.

Sephzilla

ihikBSKWB3Hb.gif

Hogan didn't hold Andre up for as long as Cesaro did, plus Cesaro actually carried him over to the ropes

strobogo

Banned

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzus what a fucking dope. I thought the whole story was that Cena DIDN'T lose his cool and that's why he won. That sure seemed to be the story that the announcing and in ring stuff was telling. But the actual story was the he really did lose his cool because...he punched a dude? How the fuck can anyone take a wrestler seriously who can't even strike another wrestler? Of all the lame shit Cena has done/said over the years, that interview might the the more cornball shit I've ever heard.

Rapstah

If John Cena punching a guy is losing his cool, I'd hate to see what "destroying his legacy" is. Maybe it's his music not playing after a WM match.

hlhbk

It's been almost 24 hours and I have had time to think about it and now that time has passed I am even more against Lesnar being the guy to end the streak. He has done nothing to deserve it. I read so many posts about how Lesnar walking out was different from Punk. You know what you are right Lesnar was handed EVERYTHING on a silver platter. He was one of the unquestioned main event and was labeled the prodigy. It was far more insulting and less understandable Brock walked away.

I don't like the streak ending but there was so much opportunity to really build a guy that cares about the bussiness, and not give it to a guy that is only back for the money.

Gorillaz

When you think about how the night went. Cena really was the sore thumb in it all.

Even the Triple shovel took a loss last night.

If John Cena punching a guy is losing his cool, I'd hate to see what "destroying his legacy" is. Maybe it's his music not playing after a WM match.

It happened already when he lost to the Rock. He had to suffer the worst year of his career where he immediately beat the guy who ended Taker's streak and main evented every PPV despite not being champ.

Alucard

Banned
It's okay Cena, I forgive you.

"I lost my cool there for a second! Phew! Sorry about that, kids! I still took the high road in the end, though! Do as I do!"

I almost want The Wyatts to get buried now just to add to the Cena hate fuel.

I'm not stupid and know they're still stars, but I -really- detested that ending last night.

Sephzilla

When you think about how the night went. Cena really was the sore thumb in it all.

Even the Triple shovel took a loss last night.

HHH, Orton, and Batista put over Bryan. Kane/NAO put over Shield. Show put over Cesaro. Taker put over Brock. WWE put actual womens wrestling over a reality show. Only guy who didn't put someone over was Cena.

hlhbk

"I lost my cool there for a second! Phew! Sorry about that, kids! I still took the high road in the end, though! Do as I do!"

I almost want The Wyatts to get buried now just to add to the Cena hate fuel.

I'm not stupid and know they're still stars, but I -really- detested that ending last night.

That ending last night buried the Wyatt's way more than HHH has ever buried anyone.

galvatron

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzus what a fucking dope. I thought the whole story was that Cena DIDN'T lose his cool and that's why he won. That sure seemed to be the story that the announcing and in ring stuff was telling. But the actual story was the he really did lose his cool because...he punched a dude? How the fuck can anyone take a wrestler seriously who can't even strike another wrestler? Of all the lame shit Cena has done/said over the years, that interview might the the more cornball shit I've ever heard.

Open hand strikes man. There are rules (which no one talks about anymore)...pretty silly of him

That ending last night buried the Wyatt's way more than HHH has ever buried anyone.

Yeah...he needed that. Really disappointed, but I'm thinking they didn't want the kids any more bummed than the taker loss would make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom