• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

What's the story behind that?

When the Warrior does promotional appearances for WWE he manages to keep himself in check, but around SummerSlam, when he was doing appearances for 2K instead for WWE 2k14, he was apparently out of his mind and at one point started his speech at a promotional breakfast (?) by saying FUCK because they had told him specifically not to use that word and no one tells the Warrior what not to do.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the service to work, but I agree that it's a bit nuts to call and cancel the service outright. You're getting a ton of content regardless.

And Netflix stands up to premieres of shows like House of Cards just fine. Many many many more million viewers.

wait you really think a million people watched House of Cards at once? At the exact same time? Cuz I doubt that. That's the difference there. WM could have 200,000 plus watching at the same exact time

Guzim

When the Warrior does promotional appearances for WWE he manages to keep himself in check, but around SummerSlam, when he was doing appearances for 2K instead for WWE 2k14, he was apparently out of his mind and at one point started his speech at a promotional breakfast (?) by saying FUCK because they had told him specifically not to use that word and no one tells the Warrior what not to do.

The POWER of the Warrior.

Rock is in NOLA with the winner of the first Andre Battle Royale

BkfnPwPCUAA8OQb.jpg:large

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao at christian in the background. go sleep in your car!

MARYSE MARYSE MARYSE MARYSE MARYSE MARYSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom