• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This a is tough one but I'm going to go with Bray. Cena has nothing to gain and Bray has everything to lose

This guy:

super_cenaeuu6e.gif

Got toned down to insert his character into Scooby Doo. He needs nothing to gain.

No-ones sure what the match order will be yet, but if you order it on the network, you can rewind if you see something you fancied watching.

I guessing at most you'll have missed The Shield Vs Kane/New Age Outlaws and possibly the Battle Royal or Bryan/HHH

I do want to see Bryan/HHH, the other matches if I miss I won't lose sleep over

I mostly wanted to see bryan/hhh, undertaker/whoever, and the 3 way championship

styl3s

CM Punk chants already starting.

I know a few people on GAF who are going to be salty whenever the chants break out.

Xater

Oh, definitely. Last match should be, too. Eliminate Batista and get a real proper no shenanigans D-bry vs Orton.

You know Batista will just lie on the outside for the majority anyway, trying to get his breath back. It's basically like he is eliminated.

CM Punk chants already starting.

I know a few people on GAF who are going to be salty whenever the chants break out.

He disrespected the business, he chose to leave STOP CHANTING. You should check tumblr and other similar joke sites the outrage is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom