• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I really should pick up an AppleTV someday. A shame the hard drive capacity on Apple's computers is so piddly these days compared to what it used to be years back--I always envisioned ripping my content to stream to an AppleTV.

kaskade

So they aren't talking much about tvOS today? That's pretty crazy if true, must be a lot of other stuff to talk about then.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
lol they're already done with TV

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I guess the actual tvOS keynote will be in September or so.

I don't really care about either tvOS or watchOS. I'm waiting for iOS and macOS. (Now that I think about it, it now seems weird that it's iOS and not phoneOS given the other names. Uh oh!!!)

Xiofire

Wonder if this focus on Siri so early is a sign that the Siri Speaker to rival Amazon Echo/Google Home is actually happening.

Would love to see Apples take on the Smart Home market.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I've had an Apple Watch since Day One and I haven't even worn it in six months. Just don't care to have another device needing a daily charge, especially since I travel a bunch.

Just never... did it for me.

I guess the actual tvOS keynote will be in September or so.

I don't really care about either tvOS or watchOS. I'm waiting for iOS and macOS. (Now that I think about it, it now seems weird that it's iOS and not phoneOS given the other names. Uh oh!!!)
It's iOS because of iPad. Used to be called iPhone OS.

Top Bottom