• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I kinda want a watch but I use so little of Apple's services (Calendar, Reminders, etc.) that it doesn't seem worthwhile.

Vashetti

Banned
Man the wait for applause hurts.

tumblr_inline_nnyompLCx11r5czs1_500.gif

ty_hot

I've seen many keynotes... but the people clapping hands for, literally, any shit the guys talk about is infuriating me. And its only been 10 minutes. Wow. Those Apple lovers should save their hands for when they announce the... file explorer. (im jk about this, but really, they clap, scream and celebrate all the time).

Thank god it's finally going to be possible to add sets to a pool workout. It's been throwing off my times for quite awhile so it'll be nice to do it quite easily.

kiguel182

My MacBook is propably not getting the new MacOS but I'm still interested in whatever they will do. It will definetly help me when choosing a new laptop.

iOS is where is at for me this year.

Hoo-doo

Banned
It'd probably be a few years before my university gym is replacing their hundreds of machines with watch-supported ones, but it's a nice idea.

Paznos

lol there's no way my gym will update their treadmills they haven't in the 8+ years i've been going and it's a 24 hr fitness super sport gym.

kiguel182

I'm curious, does anyone use their calendar to mark when they are hanging out with friends or something?

I sure use calendar more. Never got the habit.

Aiii

So not worth it
Google Now is one of the things I missed after switching back from Android, glad Apple is joining in on that.

Top Bottom