• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE '13 |OT| Austin 3:16 says, I just whooped your *bleeped for PG*

jwhit28

Who always so much DLC? What's their excuse?

With that many characters I would assume they ran out of disc space. Not really an excuse but passing the storage burden to consumers and making a quick buck from it seems like it would be the easiest resolution.

Is there a reason the models look worse? I can understand if it is a trade between speed or more people in the ring but I haven't seen any of that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, first time the game's cover has a heel as the main character. Even HCTP was released when Brock turned face

BlazinAm

24049_s.gif

damn they have his entrance but not dean ambrose annoying -.-

How the hell did you stack so many gif on top of each other?

Hoarr

Neo Member
The updates of this game and following the community manager on Twitter really turned me on this one. I'll pick it up through Gamefly next week, but I don't have any high hopes of it being better than WWE '12 (and that one was terrible!).

Regardless, here's a photo of The Rock and Mankind holding Nintendo 64 controllers:

tumblr_ma1w8rp6np1qzx70zo1_1280.png

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
This might be worth putting in the OP:

The oddly named’ Fan Axxess Program’ gives gamers the chance to get their paws on the content listed below. Membership will run you 1600 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 or £11.99 via PlayStation Network, and nets you a 10% saving on all DLC.

Here’s what you can expect:

Content Group #1 – “Attitude Era” Superstars Pack

“Attitude Era” Superstars Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty, Grand Master Sexay, Gangrel and Val Venis
Accelerator – enables players to unlock all in-game items, as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes

Each WWE Superstar will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or £0.59 via PlayStation Network.
The Accelerator will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or £1.59 via PlayStation Network.

All content is currently scheduled for release on October 30, 2012 in North America.

Content Group # 2 – WWE Superstars Pack

WWE Superstars Tensai, Ryback, Drew McIntyre and Yoshi Tatsu
WWE Divas AJ Lee and Natalya
Undertaker “Ministry of Darkness” alternate attire
Championship Title Pack – 10 new championships from WWE, WCW®, ECW® and AWA®.
The Undertaker “Ministry of Darkness” alternate attire will be available free of charge

Each WWE Superstar and Diva will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or £0.59 via PlayStation Network.
The Championship Title Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or £1.59 via PlayStation Network.

All content is currently scheduled for release in December 2012

Content Group #3 – You’re Welcome in Five Languages Pack

WWE Superstars Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro, Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso
WWE Diva Layla
“Attitude Era” Legends Brian Pillman and Chainsaw Charlie
Moves Pack – 20 new moves, including the Lionsault (made popular by Chris Jericho) and the Kimura Lock (made popular by Brock Lesnar)
WWE Diva Layla will be available free of charge

Each WWE Superstar will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or £0.59 via PlayStation Network.
The Moves Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or £1.59 via PlayStation Network.

All content is currently scheduled for release in January 2013

All those DLC moves....

and Ryback is a DLC character? The guy could be the next WWE champ...and he's not in the game?
Same for the US champion? What a cluster**** of a mess.

Can't wait for someone more competent to make WWE games once THQ goes bust.

Fox Mulder

Hahaha

Oh fuck that booker t looks like a shitty caw.

The last wwe game I played was one on the GameCube. I played the shit out of them on the n64, but I was into wrestling at the time. I might redbox this to see if it's still fun. Kind of funny how they're hyping up the attitude era in the game while keeping it tame for the kids. Kids are pussies these days.

Hahaha

Oh fuck that booker t looks like a shitty caw.

The last wwe game I played was one on the GameCube. I played the shit out of them on the n64, but I was into wrestling at the time. I might redbox this to see if it's still fun. Kind of funny how they're hyping up the attitude era in the game while keeping it tame for the kids. Kids are pussies these days.

Has more to do with money than anything. Plus with Linda running for a Senate position, they need to look clean cut.

GQman2121

Banned
That DLC structure is appalling. If you purchase that shit the suits at THQ are laughing at you and plotting what to hold out of the next game to charge you for.....

igyGA2bvTyCYA.gif

I've bought literally all the WWE game. I'm so freaking tired of the same shit every year. Not buying it day one.

ROFL they blurred the middle finger part of Vince stunner... YOU freaking serious?????

Majukun

now wwe universe seems at least decent..but it's ridicolous that took them 3 edition of the game mode to make it actually worth playing

All this extra character dlc is fine and all, but seriously, dude love, cactus jack and mankind? IT'S ALL THE SAME GUY

Shoutouts to Val venus though. Best character ever.

DLC Superstars

AJ Lee
Damien Sandow
Rikishi
Scotty 2 Hotty
Grand Master Sexay
Gangrel
Val Venis
Tensai
Ryback
Drew McIntyre
Yoshi Tatsu
Natalya
Antonio Cesaro
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Brian Pillman
Chainsaw Charlie
Diamond Dallas Page
Goldust

hngggg

Instant buy.

Zep

Banned
Hoping for a black friday sale where this ends up being $30. I'd pay that just for the attitude mode.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've bought literally all the WWE game. I'm so freaking tired of the same shit every year. Not buying it day one.

ROFL they blurred the middle finger part of Vince stunner... YOU freaking serious?????

They blurred middle fingers in the recaps during Attitude Era all the time...

Kaladin

I'm looking forward to the potential of six on six matches with Trio H on one side.

Hmmm.....

Trio H vs Kane/Kane/Daniel Bryan ( Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeell NO)

this looks like it could be fun but holy shit these graphics look horrible, there is no excuse for graphics in 2012 to be looking like this

Backflip

I've been wondering something about WWE games DLC. Two years ago, we got the WCW Nitro arena DLC and the next year the game had a story about WCW. Last year, we had a bunch of Attitude Era wrestlers as DLC and this year's game is about the Attitude Era. Is this year's DLC a clue about next year's theme?

Jamie OD

I've been conditioned to anticipate a new wrestling game at this time of year so I'm looking forward to it. I bet I'll think it's great for the first week, start getting bothered by its faults the second week and then learn to despise the game halfway through week 3.

Oh well, if the community creations deliver (which they usually do) and the servers don't die then I'll enjoy the game.

Top Bottom