• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Backlash 2017 |OT| This PPV Brought To You By India

Raw64life

Yeah I thought AJ will be buried in WWE especially after his first WM match. But looks like Vince accepted that he is awesome and is booking him decently.

Being super talented and over doesn't always make Vince like you though. AJ's always been a company guy. Don't think he ever told TNA creative no to any of their nonsense ideas. Never complains on Twitter. Just wants to make $ for his family. Seems like the easiest guy in the world to work with.

Not really, depending on how they book it. I don't know what they are doing with the AJ leg issue, but he is 40 and he may need a little time to heal up, so he misses the June PPV. You get a team main event or gimmick match for the late July early August PPV where they are on opposite teams, but almost never in the ring together, then you have the blow off at summer slam. Use the time to push Nak and see where they want to go with Sami and Baron, and who knows what they have planned for the world title or with Rusev. It can work.

It can, but my point is it doesn't need to. You don't need to drag AJ vs. Owens out that long. There are other good matchups to be had so you don't need to artificially extend this one.

It can, but my point is it doesn't need to. You don't need to drag AJ vs. Owens out that long. There are other good matchups to be had so you don't need to artificially extend this one.

Owens and AJ in MiB... cost each other the match... rematch for US title in July and then maybe shift to Owens vs Nak at Summerslam

Being super talented and over doesn't always make Vince like you though. AJ's always been a company guy. Don't think he ever told TNA creative no to any of their nonsense ideas. Never complains on Twitter. Just wants to make $ for his family. Seems like the easiest guy in the world to work with.

The rumor was that Vince really got behind him because of how well he worked with Roman after last year's WM.

dream

This Wyatt match is so good. Big hoss shit with the occasional flippiness. Who could have seen this coming?

Majukun

Man, AJ is protected as fuck. It's kind of incredible tbh.

SD has a real lack of formidable heels, so this is a good way to keep KO fairly strong, too.

IMHo they had to postpone another wwe title chase for him because of the whole jinder thing
so they decided to park him in the usa title feud,but at the same time it means that he can't win it, because otherwise he would be stuck with it for a while, nor lose cleanly, because he can't lose a match for a midcard title and then go for the big one.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

But......but my point is more right than yours tho.

No, I get what you're saying and not even saying you're wrong, but I think Owens/Styles is special and we got a taste of that tonight. Special matches should be protected for the big PPsV IMO. I think they'll have a chance to test other feuds before summer slam so they'd have a better idea on where to go after the big blow off for both KO and AJ. If they finish it next month, and move on to something else, then thats not the end of the world either.

Majukun

you now what, i'd take a jinder title reign over the present orton one...at least it would be fresh and nt boring, if anything because of the reaction around the internet.

Top Bottom