• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
What if nobody picks Cena? :O
31d.gif

Xion385

The WWE would never go 4 picks without Cena. That's how you know it's not real.

I would think Cena and AJ would be the first two picks for Smackdown.

The NXT is more interesting:

I think Finn, Bayley, and Alpha are going to go up. I just don't know for the other three. Maybe Joe for one of the picks?

What about that time you tweeted out a gif of The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar laughing at each other, got a lot of retweets, and tried to leverage even more attention, by acted like you hated it and had no idea how to stop it, in the wrestling thread?

You seemed quite happy then, BronsonLee.

I loved it so much that I delete all my tweets after a week specifically to stop them going viral!

You're a fucking idiot

Aiii

So not worth it
How the fuck do you take five picks and your first thought is to go with RKO... and your first tag team is the fucking Uso's?

Booker has got to be trolling.

Marvel

could never
How the fuck do you take five picks and your first thought is to go with RKO... and your first tag team is the fucking Uso's?

Booker has got to be trolling.
Yeah, I sense some Black Snow in them there shitty picks.

KingBroly

Banned
I love The Revival, second best team easily, but Jordan and Gable are the best team WWE has had in years.

Yeah, American Alpha is like the best Team and it isn't close.

Then the Revival since they're an awesome heel unit. They're dicks and they relish in it.

The New Day's probably a few pegs down from there.

Looking like if the rumors are true about the new set, we won't see it until next week. Makes sense I guess, but would have been nice to see it tonight.

I loved it so much that I delete all my tweets after a week specifically to stop them going viral!

You're a fucking idiot
You might want to be careful, BronsonLee, not that I have a thin skin or anything but this is kind of stuff that lead to the wrestling community thread being locked.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well the Cruiserweight division is going to RAW so probably not.

There aren't any cruiserweights on the roster other than like Neville and Kalisto. That division is months off from actually happening.

Unless Johnny Gargano is getting called up in the draft or something.

Syder

There aren't any cruiserweights on the roster other than like Neville and Kalisto. That division is months off from actually happening.

Unless Johnny Gargano is getting called up in the draft or something.
Totally but when it's in full swing it will probably be the only thing that has me watching RAW.

Wait...If the women is splitting up again...Wouldn't they need to bring a secondary women's title or would the champion have to go to both shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom