• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Wait...If the women is splitting up again...Wouldn't they need to bring a secondary women's title or would the champion have to go to both shows?
I'm assuming the champ will go on both shows. Only makes sense.

3 of the top 5 picks will be...

RAW - Rollins
RAW - Reigns
SmackDown - Ambrose

The other two picks should be some combination of Styles/Cena/The New Day/Charlotte/Balor/Bayley.

Then we'll get another 3 RAW picks and 2 SmackDown picks.

Knox

There aren't any cruiserweights on the roster other than like Neville and Kalisto. That division is months off from actually happening.

Unless Johnny Gargano is getting called up in the draft or something.

I think Aries would be great for the division as it's main heel. But yeah, there's gonna have to be a lot of call ups and signings from CWC to make it really work.

I'm assuming the champ will go on both shows. Only makes sense.

3 of the top 5 picks will be...

RAW - Rollins
RAW - Reigns
SmackDown - Ambrose

The other two picks should be some combination of Styles/Cena/The New Day/Charlotte/Balor/Bayley.

Then we'll get another 3 RAW picks and 2 SmackDown picks.
If the champ goes on both shows that means she'll be feuding with 2 different people at the same time tho.

UberTag

If the champ goes on both shows that means she'll be feuding with 2 different people at the same time tho.
Not at all. Only one feud at one time.
Charlotte could feud with Sasha on RAW and then after the blow-off match could go feud with Becky Lynch on SmackDown.
And if the champ loses their belt they simply stick to their home brand.

Horseress

Yeah, doesn't make much sense

They'll probably have one title per show. Not sure what they'll do tho. Roman, Dean and Seth will fight for a title on Sunday but what if they go to different brands?

Yeah, doesn't make much sense

They'll probably have one title per show. Not sure what they'll do tho. Roman, Dean and Seth will fight for a title on Sunday but what if they go to different brands?

I really hope they don't bring back the fuckin divas title. Just make a second women's title -_-. Call it the World Women's title or something to differentiate it from the WWE Women's title lol.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Pretty terrible finish yesterday, but guess they had to do it that way to split the title. Kinda defeats the point of the Shield triple threat on sunday though?

Mahonay

Banned
Pretty terrible finish yesterday, but guess they had to do it that way to split the title. Kinda defeats the point of the Shield triple threat on sunday though?
Nope. They showed the rest of the footage after RAW went off air on the pre-show just now. Ruling was overturned after the footage was reviewed and both of their shoulders were down and thus a draw. Ambrose retained. He had the belt tonight.

Morfeo

Nope. They showed the rest of the footage after RAW went off air on the pre-show just now. Ruling was overturned after the footage was reviewed and both of their shoulders were down and thus a draw. Ambrose retained. He had the belt tonight.

So, what was the point in screwing the television audience?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

I was anticipating an article from DenofGeek talking about Rollins now having the title and I read about 'that' bit there. I was like.. "Why didn't they show that on TV?!!"

I feel like they're going to try to put all the "exciting" and edgy up and and comers on smackdown and the big stars will mostly stay on raw. Turn smackdown into NXT but to a broader audience.

Morfeo

Balor, Bayley, Nakamura and Samoa Joe needs to be drafted, they can all be among the absolute top of the card on the main roster, and are way more ready than Apollo and Baron Corbin.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Does the WWE network air Smackdown live? Gonna be pissed if I have to wait 3 more hours for it to air here on the west coast. Live my ass.

Morfeo

I feel like they're going to try to put all the "exciting" and edgy up and and comers on smackdown and the big stars will mostly stay on raw. Turn smackdown into NXT but to a broader audience.

This sounds like a pretty decent solution imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom