• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.
fJqQQLY.jpg

Oersted

However promising it seems at first, they'll quickly find a way to make it shit.

I don't think the roster has enough depth and the creative team lacks the talent to handle two brands. They weren't capable of it in the first place, thats why we have the draft now.

Hahaha, I felt so bad for Daivari's brother. I would love to get the story on how HHL got picked.

The Chinese market is growing and there is tons of cash to be made. Its the same reason garbage movies like Transformers and Warcraft become "world-wide hits!!!" now.

So now we're stuck with that grinning boob for half of this tournament.

Fuck Time Warner
and maybe WWE network
. Smackdown is delayed on West Coast. Have to stay away from threads for 2 hours

I wish I could be happy about anything as much as Ho Ho Lun is about German Suplexing somebody

What about that time you tweeted out a gif of The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar laughing at each other, got a lot of retweets, and tried to leverage even more attention, by acted like you hated it and had no idea how to stop it, in the wrestling thread?

You seemed quite happy then, BronsonLee.

Pikma

Banned
The Chinese market is growing and there is tons of cash to be made. Its the same reason garbage movies like Transformers and Warcraft become "world-wide hits!!!" now.

Stuck? Why not embrace him instead?

Fantasy booking on #1
While Steph and Mick is talking, Seff comes out thinking he's #1 but then DMbrose's music plays. Seff goes crazy, Steph also too. Mick swerve.

oddjobs

Alvarez sez that creative is still debating (and has been for the past hour) who to pick up from NXT. This fucking company. Brace yourself for the shitshow that will be handling of said talents in the coming weeks and months.

Alvarez sez that creative is still debating (and has been for the past hour) who to pick up from NXT. This fucking company. Brace yourself for the shitshow that will be handling of said talents in the coming weeks and months.

There is so many good that is why they are having a hard time.

Glass half full!!

I believe it. Bryan Alvarez is the Todd McShay of Pro Wrestling Drafts.

todd-mcshay.png

Watch them pick up the middling home-grown talent and pass over Balor/Nakamura/Asuka/Samoey/etc.

Spoiler for CWC:
He loses in the second round.

I'm just excited that American Alpha is definitely getting drafted tonight. They are the best tag team in WWE by a mile and it'll be great to get them more exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom