• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

Goddamnit, I forgot - Cena's also part-time now and not doing house shows, watch him not get tied to a specific roster because of that.

Sanjuro

I feel bad for AJ. After his loss to Jericho at WM, WrassleGAF predicted his ultimate downfall.

Drafted high to Smackdown. Lost his nickname.

RIP The Phenmonenom.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Picture in Picture BITCH

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This picture in picture. What the hell is happening? Someone hold me.

Dirca

Are they planning on keeping the brands separate, except big events? They were supposed to do that the first time they did the draft, then there were "invasions" nearly every week. Are the champs defending on both shows or are they making new titles again?

Podge293

Are they planning on keeping the brands separate, except big events? They were supposed to do that the first time they did the draft, then there were "invasions" nearly every week. Are the champs defending on both shows or are they making new titles again?

Nobody knows (well someone does)

Everyone is expecting new tv champs or something

Heroman

Banned

That the idea but we all know that that will probably happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom