• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I want Kane and Show on the same brand or separate shows? hmmmm, they need to continue their forever on and off friendship/rivalry.

Really though it's somewhat surreal to witness a brand extension draft where Cena isn't among the first picks.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Well I was hoping to takaway from this that watching Raw was going to become optional in favor of taking my smark ass to Smackdown, but Balor on Raw fucks my plan.

Aiii

So not worth it
lol how can they not chose Cena or Brock Lesnar as one of their first choices. Like wtf. Finn Balor as the 3rd pick?

Brock does 3 PPV's a year and barely any TV, why would you pick him at all?

Cena isn't the future, so you don't pick him first.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Missed the first few minutes as i didnt think they would go straight on it, but if i understand this correctly:

Raw:
Seth
Charlotte
Balor

Smackdown:
Ambrose
AJ

Is this right?

Edit: Seems like Tom Nook had the answer.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Why do I have a feeling Big Cass goes to Smackdown and Enzo goes to Raw as a Cruiserweight?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody else getting freaked out hearing legitimate pops on Smackdown instead of the hairdryer?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol @ Finn Balor getting picked before Roman, Cena, Lesnar, and the New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom