• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Give the person a raise who came up with this picture in a picture commercial idea.

He can have the salary of the guy who got fired for introducing mid-match commercial breaks in the first place.

GunBR

Are they planning on keeping the brands separate, except big events? They were supposed to do that the first time they did the draft, then there were "invasions" nearly every week. Are the champs defending on both shows or are they making new titles again?
A few weeks a go they changed the name of the title from WWE World Heavyweight title to just WWE title

So...

kirblar

Cena is not part time, and he still is will be on either raw or smackdown.
Yes he is. Not doing house shows = part time schedule, even if he's appearing on TV every week. It's the same deal Michaels had for his later runs. This is why Cena's suddenly all over the media.

Moa

QUksXJ3.png

Heroman

Banned
Yes he is. Not doing house shows = part time schedule, even if he's appearing on TV every week. It's the same deal Michaels had for his later runs. This is why Cena's suddenly all over the media.

THat not what people mean when people talk about part time workers.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Oh great a rematch Main Event, guessing Shane will award the title to Ambrose due to double pin again...

GunBR

There's too many matches on this show
Not joking. Tonight it should be only the draft (with the wrestlers showing up and not just a video) and that dumb rematch of Ambrose Vs Rollins

UberTag

There's too many matches on this show
Not joking. Tonight it should be only the draft (with the wrestlers showing up and not just a video) and that dumb rematch of Ambrose Vs Rollins
But then they wouldn't have matches to interrupt with commercials. And the fans in the crowd who paid for matches that mean nothing would get upset.

But what if you only want one Uso? breakout star Jimmy or Jay?
I'd want the Total Divas star. Whichever Uso is that.

deli2000

They seem to be doing live reactions from the roster on the network show while they just get on with it on smackdown. Neat.

Sky piggyback of the USA feed when showing wrestling live. They sometimes lets USA adverts slip through - then cut them out. To show PIP they would have to show ALL the USA adverts, and they cannot do that legally or contractually.

Xion385

SOMEONE DRAFT ITAMI!!!

He'll probably get drafted to Raw to fill the cruiserweight division, if he does get drafted.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Can't believe I'm watching Smackdown Live live in 2016 without DVR'ing and fast forwarding most of the shit...

Thanks GAF for keeping me company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom