• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.
This online draft stream seems mostly unscripted and is a lot more entertaining as a result. I really wish they'd let them just talk again without writing all their lines. I really like Cena's interview here.

Pikma

Banned
This online draft stream seems mostly unscripted and is a lot more entertaining as a result. I really wish they'd let them just talk again without writing all their lines. I really like Cena's interview here.
Draft Center Live's better than the actual draft

I like how AJ Styles is billed at 218 and Ambrose at 225 despite the fact that Ambrose is like 6 inches taller than Styles. Styles might be 218 if he was holding a 35 pound dumbell.

judging by how Dean is one of 2 people Roman is able to easily get up for his powerbomb without breaking his back I believe it. Dean slimmed down to make Roman look strong.

Aiii

So not worth it
I am pretty sure that if the draft keeps going like this that Smackdown is going to outdraw Raw by a landslide.

Missed the first half hour. Not sure what's going on. Just seems like a regular show.

Are they doing drafts at certain segments during the show?

*no, I haven't read the OP or kept up and I'm about to read to my son before bed.

So... I haven't watched a single episode of SD in over a decade. Is the commentary always this much better? Because I'm actually able to follow the matches in the background without it tearing at my eardrums. Also, this pacing is awesome. And, like, storytelling during the matches! wtf is this? Actual wrasslin'?

The draft is obviously going to be a wash with equivalents on both shows. They need excuses to get people to watch twice a week, after all. How are they handling the tag and women's divisions, anyway? Raw can't have them both + cruiserweights, right?
Womans and Cruiserweight division going to RAW is bullshit. SD is going to have 0 diversity.
Eew. Yeah uh, that's quite the penalty against SD.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao the Draft Center thing on the Network is way more entertaining than SD itself.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
If they change the name they can no longer claim it's the "2nd longest running weekly episodic TV program" and that's just not gonna happen.
ugh

Corven

So... I haven't watched a single episode of SD in over a decade. Is the commentary always this much better? Because I'm actually able to follow the matches in the background without it tearing at my eardrums. Also, this pacing is awesome. And, like, storytelling during the matches! wtf is this? Actual wrasslin'?

The draft is obviously going to be a wash with equivalents on both shows. They need excuses to get people to watch twice a week, after all. How are they handling the tag and women's divisions, anyway? Raw can't have them both + cruiserweights, right?

Mauro Ranallo on commentary is one of the best things about smackdown.

jwhit28

You do know that smackdown was never 2 hours of rematches right?

It sure did feel like it. Rematches, Raw replays, Tag Team matches of faces who had singles matches on Raw teamed together against the heels. The best part of the show shouldn't be commentary.

Caderfix

SmackDown has Daniel Bryan, RAW can have all the good picks, people will watch SD just for the YES! chant, even when Bryan's not there. \o/ \o/ \o/

I wish Rollins went to SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom