• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

So new Smackdown but no new set.
Because it's the same smackdown only with a set roster instead of everyone.

There is literally going to be no change in anything it's still going to be the shitty product we complain about every week but still watch because we are cursed.

Trying to figure out how I feel about all the picks so far.

Most of them aren't surprising, but I'm the most excited about the remainder of the NXT picks.

Don't spoil it beforehand by saying it's an NXT pick! Just pick them! Make it more fun!

kirblar

So I'm catching up. What's the deal with the titles? Champ appears on both shows?
Tag Titles are probably cross-brand, WWE almost certainly getting split in two over a disputed finish on Sunday, Women's = probably getting split w/ the current title having a red background.

Ultratech

Why y'all worried about the Smackdown set when you'll mostly only see the ring?

#BringBackBlueRopes

The fist was cool.

SD_Fist_Era_001.jpg

Trying to figure out how I feel about all the picks so far.

Most of them aren't surprising, but I'm the most excited about the remainder of the NXT picks.

Don't spoil it beforehand by saying it's an NXT pick! Just pick them! Make it more fun!

Yeah that's definitely the most interesting part of all of this. And man, AJ is much better as a heel.

There is literally going to be no change in anything it's still going to be the shitty product we complain about every week but still watch

Except for, you know, all the various people who have said a new set is coming. If you ignore all that, then yeah it'll just be the same.

There is literally going to be no change in anything it's still going to be the shitty product we complain about every week but still watch because we are cursed.
I don't think anyone actually watches Smackdown to complain about it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's pretty random they sent Finn to the opposite show of AJ; that's a built in storyline.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The crossface chickenwing is the most lethal finisher known to man

styl3s

Except for, you know, all the various people who have said a new set is coming. If you ignore all that, then yeah it'll just be the same.
I am referring his comment of "new smackdown" like anything at it's core is actually going to change.

Some people are actually under the belief that the product is somehow going to change because shane and bryan are "running it" still going to have the same creative team behind it.

I don't think anyone actually watches Smackdown to complain about it.
I hear people complain about both shows every week.

I enjoy both products for what they are my biggest complaint towards SD is crowd muting and piping in fake cheers.

UberTag

The problem is that RAW has the womens champion and tag team champions right now.
Neither of those titles is changing hands at Battleground, either.
And we already know that Ambrose is losing the title to Rollins so he can make Roman look strong at Summerslam for RAW.

So no belts on Smackdown right now. RAW even gets a new Cruiserweight title.

jwhit28

I am referring his comment of "new smackdown" like anything at it's core is actually going to change.

Some people are actually under the belief that the product is somehow going to change because shane and bryan are "running it" still going to have the same creative team behind it.

The product has to change because Smackdown can't be rematches from Raw anymore.

Eh, the writing teams will be separate from Raw, but in the end it'll still be down to Vince. I like to stay optimistic though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how AJ Styles is billed at 218 and Ambrose at 225 despite the fact that Ambrose is like 6 inches taller than Styles. Styles might be 218 if he was holding a 35 pound dumbell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom