• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Neither of those titles is changing hands at Battleground, either.
And we already know that Ambrose is losing the title to Rollins so he can make Roman look strong at Summerslam for RAW.

So no belts on Smackdown right now. RAW even gets a new Cruiserweight title.

Nah, breh. Dean retains tonight through shenanigans and pins Roman Sunday. Steph hands Seth the new World title on Monday.

UberTag

Mauro Ranallo on commentary is one of the best things about smackdown.
"One of" the best things? It's THE best thing and it's not even close.

Nah, breh. Dean retains tonight through shenanigans and pins Roman Sunday. Steph hands Seth the new World title on Monday.
That's quite likely. I am curious as to who Dean's Summerslam opponent will be or if they'll just do the obvious and book a 3-way between Dean, Cena and AJ.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OK that Mauro announcer is legit
Love how he changes the tone of voice and volume to match a move taking place in the ring

Fuck Cole

kirblar

If they do go with cross-brand tag titles, one blue and one red title background would be pretty cool.

Those penny belts need to die.

So... I haven't watched a single episode of SD in over a decade. Is the commentary always this much better? Because I'm actually able to follow the matches in the background without it tearing at my eardrums. Also, this pacing is awesome. And, like, storytelling during the matches! wtf is this? Actual wrasslin'?

The draft is obviously going to be a wash with equivalents on both shows. They need excuses to get people to watch twice a week, after all. How are they handling the tag and women's divisions, anyway? Raw can't have them both + cruiserweights, right?

Rumors going in were that the Women's Title would be inter-brand. We'll see if that stays that way. But either way no division is exclusive to either other than Cruiserweight on Raw. They would have said that going in.

And yeah, Mauro is the best commentator WWE has had since JR.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Xavier's selling and psychology over the course of this feud has been A+ material

KissVibes

Banned
Womans and Cruiserweight division going to RAW is bullshit. SD is going to have 0 diversity.

The best part is it makes Daniel Bryan and Shane look like they both don't give a shit about women wrestlers and smaller guys like Bryan.

They want the mastodons Bryan could never be. Bryan and Shane are almost booked like anti-IWC heels, oddly.

Nah, it's a shoot. AJ is 218 pounds of solid steel and sex appeal
tumblr_o5uzcfRdbG1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

The best part is it makes Daniel Bryan and Shane look like they both don't give a shit about women wrestlers and smaller guys like Bryan.

They want the mastodons Bryan could never be. Bryan and Shane are almost booked like anti-IWC heels, oddly.

In what world are Ambrose and Styles mastodons? lol

I'm really not sure why anyone is assuming the women or tag teams are exclusive to Raw. They would have made that clear going in. Either the championships will be inter-brand or they'll make new belts.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Dammit America, stop putting so many commercials in your TV programs.

How else would I know GEICO can save money in less than 15 minutes

Or

Verizon and their amazing data plan featuring Lebron

Or

Hot pockets and why they need to be tested in a wind tunnel

I mean how else would I know what these things are

Jthn

Neo Member
Agreed. I don't understand that decision. Either putting them in a stable or having them compete as the two former leaders of Bullet Club, the storylines wrote themselves.
I think it's a good decision because WWE always rush storylines. People were saying shield triple threat at wrestlemania and we're getting that at battleground... I think the wait will build tension. Maybe they run into each other at the rumble or something.

I think it's a good decision because WWE always rush storylines. People were saying shield triple threat at wrestlemania and we're getting that at battleground... I think the wait will build tension. Maybe they run into each other at the rumble or something.

Maybe if they booked something worthwhile inbetween it would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom