• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

This stipulation seems the most silly when they pretend to almost disqualify themselves during the match. Like when Dean had the chair and was like "I'M GUNNA HIT HIM."

Come on, you're not actually that stupid.

Raw64life

Jericho and Owens pretended to be mad at each other

Jericho didn't come out with Owens. They were full out pretending to feud there.

So the ref is only allowed to not call for a DQ if the person trying to cause the DQ was out there for the duration of the match. And additionaly, the ref also has to make sure the person is legit mad at the person they're attacking and not just pretending to be mad at them.

If so, that makes the booking of this match even dumber. Like, at least attempt to write an explanation into the storyline. They don't even try.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
These split smark chants are getting old

So the ref is only allowed to not call for a DQ if the person trying to cause the DQ was out there for the duration of the match. And additionaly, the ref also has to make sure the person is legit mad at the person they're attacking and not just pretending to be mad at them.

If so, that makes the booking of this match even dumber. Like, at least attempt to write an explanation into the storyline. They don't even try.

I'm just telling you the difference in the story.

Jericho was not Owens' manager at the time.

DJKhaled

I can not stand watching Ambrose matches, the guy is awful.

But damn that pre-show match was so great. Kalisto and Crews really brought it despite it being pre-show.

Oersted

This stipulation seems the most silly when they pretend to almost disqualify themselves during the match. Like when Dean had the chair and was like "I'M GUNNA HIT HIM."

We are talking about WWE wrestlers.

They never notice anything behind their back and tagteams always, really ALWAYS fall apart when one accidentally bumps into the other.

In kayfabe, WWE wrestlers ARE that stupid.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont get Miz still doing the Brian stuff if that feud went nowhere and is going nowhere.

A lot of people like Miz unironicly. He's a damn good wrestler

I love the miz. That has nothing to do with it.

jonjonaug

Dean Ambrose ends his matches pretty often with DQ so he's one of the few wrestlers it makes sense for.

Still dumb though.

Top Bottom