• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

Majukun

yeah,because the referee is unable to imagine a scenario when the other wrestler may have thrown his opponent into him..in a wrestling match....

bullshit finish.

Lmfao that ending was so absurd every step of the way. Smart ref figured out Miz's shit and then immediately fell for Miz's shit. That was as good an ending as this stupid match could have possibly had.

Thank god the belt is back on the Miz.

Raw64life

Maryse waiting 15 minutes to do that, followed by the ref being wise to what the Miz is trying to do one second but then not giving a second thought to the fact that the Miz might've been the cause of him getting knocked out of the ring 10 seconds later. What a fuck finish.

Okay, so I liked the not actually DQ from the slap into a potential DQ from the next bit, but then why have him pinned and not just DQ'd?

Alternatively, why am I trying to think about this more than they did. Also, glad the belt is back on the Miz.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That was the worst finish to a wrestling match I've ever seen in my entire life.

And now I'm done watching this PPV. And probably the WWE.

ReiGun

Lmfao that ending was so absurd every step of the way. Smart ref figured out Miz's shit and then immediately fell for Miz's shit. That was as good an ending as this stupid match could have possibly had.

Thank god the belt is back on the Miz.

Miz had backup plans on some Batman shit.

Skatterd

It's ok guys I learned from Master of None that
Dean will fight Samoa Joe for the world title at Summerslam

Anyway, right man won

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I thought it was fine. Th DQ stip ended up as a sort of red herring but it was a focal point for the whole match.

DJKhaled

Same way that Austin tried to get him to put more effort in his matches I guess.

He just got pissy and did nothing with it.

Oh man, wasn't that show a shitshow, seriously, if I was a wrestler and someone like Austin was trying to give me real advice I would take it all onboard. Dean just seemed like he didnt care what Austing thought.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Send Dean to the tag team division. I do not like his singles' matches and I want him away from Miz.

Top Bottom