• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Machine Gun Kelly oh god Owens is losing isn't he? (This is Ziggler's home town and Owens powerbombed Kelley into a table last year for no reason)

UberTag

Tyler Breeze got airtime during a WWE network special! Congrats on making the big leagues!

Machine Gun Kelly oh god Owens is losing isn't he? (This is Ziggler's home town and Owens powerbombed Kelley into a table last year for no reason)
Owens vs. Machine Gun Kelly is the Wrestlemania match we've all been salivating for!

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Great start to this, Sasha and Becky are among the best in the WWE right now. Giving Sasha the pin and music, shows she is a bit higher in the pecking order than Becky for now though, so guess Sasha walks out of WM with the belt.

thefro

That was way better than I expected. I guess not too surprising since Naomi is solid and Sasha/Becky are both great.

US title match on the preshow was really good too.

DSC_6236%20(2)

Asuka reportedly had a good match with Eva Marie last night on a NXT house show, so that tells you something right there.

Wow, the stream is horrible tonight. It has froze half a dozen times already leading me to have to completely restart it, and when it has been working the quality is piss poor and consistently pixelated. Ugh.

it isnt just you

My stream sucks

Same. It was fine during the pre-show. Carny Vince isn't paying for high capacity CDNs again.

My stream sucks too. Glad it's not just me. My subscription ends tomorrow and this isn't helping to convince me to re-up it.

that would be awesome if real.

All the streams sucks unfortunately.

My.....streamsux

Same here like I reported earlier. I have 300mbps internet and everything else plays with no issue. WWE Network is just garbage. Their top end stream is only like 5mbps too and it can't even play that consistently.

Ithil

Bullshit. Her face is cute as hell when her hair is down. Never understood why they make her pull it up like they do.

I'm sure she does it to make easier for her. Some people just don't like hair all over the place.

It's done up because it's her thing. She had it up for her entrance once, then took it down for the match, and when she got to the back Dusty asked why she didn't keep it up, and told her to keep in it in the ponytail as her own thing.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
KO is the top heel in the company now. I have no idea why he is stuck on the low-card with 50/50 booking.

Mengetsu

It's done up because it's her thing. She had it up for her entrance once, then took it down for the match, and when she got to the back Dusty asked why she didn't keep it up, and told her to keep in it in the ponytail as her own thing.
Oh wow didn't know that cool.

Darrenf

That was a good match. WWE Network is sucking for me on PS4. Constantly dropping quality & it has to buffer sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom