• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

Kymbo

Jesus over 2 hours to go?!
That Enzo promo pre-empted my toilet break...missed the entire match!
I miss much?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
3GRVk.gif

Majukun

enzo and cass ar gonna die by themselves,one is a mediocre wrestling with a small physique but a good mic work..the other is a mediocre wrestler with a big physique but an awful mic work

Cass will get an upper midcard push, but probably flounder in a few months away from Enzo. Without his connection to Enzo, all he has is that he's tall and he's mean. You could say that Baron Corbin is the same way, but Corbin's size is secondary to his character. He's primarily a fucking asshole who doesn't like anybody and who just so happens to be pretty tall.

I think the WWE is "pushing" Enzo for this Cass feud, but they want to strap a rocket to Cass, not Enzo. It will not work as they have hoped. Enzo will continue to get over with his mic skills, but Cass will need to reestablish himself and his character once this feud is over.

I could see a great Enzo redemption story if he ends up feuding with Neville to try and make something of himself. Their promos together would be insane.

Unless this match is a 30 minute descent into them becoming Broken, then it has no reason to exist.

I thought they were supposed to be close a few weeks back, so maybe... maybe....

I just had a TNA level idea, an iron man match where after each pinfall the rules change.
Like we could go tornado tag, to falls count anywhere and back to standard!

Top Bottom