• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

The numbers don't lie, friend

z3kFgyHl.png

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
the front of Corbin's pants kind of looks like a ballsack

They have? I really haven't noticed that. They just randomly do it for some matches? That is...okay? What is the origin of that?

I remember the first time I heard it was on EVOLVE. Then NXT fans started doing it around the time the CWC was happening. Now it’s happening at PPV

Shauni

Was AJ maybe just told "Hey, stay outside, enjoy the paycheck" after Tye got invited to the match?

Most triple threats are like that. One person is always outside or in the corner. It's hard to get a three man match to work with all three active at the same time

"Have you seen Corbin's knuckles on his right hand?"

*crickets*

"Thats because they're gone...from so much fighting"

*crickets*

If you had no knuckles, you couldn't make a fist to punch anyway.

Foggy

Most triple threats are like that. One person is always outside or in the corner. It's hard to get a three man match to work with all three active at the same time

It's actually not that hard, but that's how they like to book these matches

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I think PPV Guy is there with his mom

If AJ doesn't win this match, I think I'm going to resort to the just read the thread and go watch Youtube instead method of WWE PPV's.

Top Bottom