• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

Eh, it was basically just the finish from SummerSlam with a chair, which is always stupid anyway since a chair like that would hurt the attacker, not the receiver. Just felt like they should have done something a little different really

Almost the entire match was different than Summerslam, and for once with WWE, there's a logical, progressive story being told in each one.

Shauni

Almost the entire match was different than Summerslam, and for once with WWE, there's a logical, progressive story being told in each one.

I mean, cool story, but I wasn't talking about the whole match, I was talking about the finish. The match overall was great.

Hex

Banned
Randy "the hype killer" Orton.
I wonder what kind of dirt that Bullet Bob has on Vince that he passed on to Randy.

Raw64life

Rusev cementing his status as the Bray Wyatt of Smackdown. My prediction is he gets fed to either Nakamura or Roode next.

Cartoonic

Neo Member
Orton really needs to go away for a while. He brings nothing to any feuds he is in other than making a couple of fans happy that they can still see a RKO.

Rusev, it is still your day

UT8V5TT.jpg

I don't understand why Ruse is losing but whatever. I gave up a Rusev once he got Buried to Cena. Not many survives or are the same once they're buried by Cena.

Top Bottom