• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank '17 |OT| It's A New Day!(One) Yes It Is!(H)

He's always been ass in the ring, a bunch of window dressing doesn't change that

Are you talking about Orton or Jinder here? Also I don't think just saying somebody's ass is a convincing argument as to why they're worse than somebody else.

How are they racist when Jinder is the aggressor and shits on America and is a big cheating jerk

Because nobody says "Jinder, I don't hate you because you're pretending to be Indian rather than an Indian Canadian. I hate you because you cheat to win all your matches!"

Yeah Randy isn't like the most talented wrestler but he's always been really solid, and for a guy to be solid for 15 or 20 years is the mark of pretty good talent.

Orton is a boring character, but lets not pretend like he hasn't had a lot of good matches

I'm not pretending, he hasn't had good matches.

No way. Randy has a ton of ability. He's super smooth in the ring. He's just lazy sometimes. Jinder has none of that ability.

Randy has way more high card matches under his belt but I don't think he has a ton of ability. Also I don't think "Hey, I'm gunna have my opponent pretend to be dead for 5 seconds so I can DDT them on the middle rope, why would I go and pin them?" Is super smooth.

Top Bottom