• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank '17 |OT| It's A New Day!(One) Yes It Is!(H)

ReiGun

The sad thing is that I don't know if Jinder gets heat because he's a good heel or because people are racist.

It's one part "people are racist" and one part "he doesn't deserve it."

In the "you deserve it! *clap clap clap*" era, one of the fastest ways to get heat is to be someone the crowd doesn't think deserves success. Jinder Mahaal, who was a jobber unitl like a month or so ago, is a shining example of that.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Its hard to get a good read on Jinder as champ because he's not gotten past Orton to another feud. Its just like with Bray, Bray wasn't getting past Orton either with the belt so we never got to see him feud with someone else and see how that chemistry would be.

Beefy

So the people will leave happy. I was at Backlash and while it was a shitty PPV already Jinder winning was the shit cherry on top.

tenor.gif

Its hard to get a good read on Jinder as champ because he's not gotten past Orton to another feud. Its just like with Bray, Bray wasn't getting past Orton either with the belt so we never got to see him feud with someone else and see how that chemistry would be.

Orton has nothing to do with Jinder giving the same generic promo every Tuesday

The sad thing is that I don't know if Jinder gets heat because he's a good heel or because people are racist.

1) He's booked as an evil foreigner heel, which is fine for fans to boo even if it's lazy heel writing.
2) He was a career jobber pushed to main event status in 2 months, seemingly to expand WWE Network into India.
3) He's just not very good talent

But he looks awesome. I want him to be forced onto the people.

A heel being pushed hard and fast is okay because smarks will still boo him for getting pushed too fast... but at least he's a heel.

Also, Jinder is being a good heel in this match.

this ppv hasn't been so bad

the first two matches were good just badly weighed down by the finishes

lana vs naomi sucked but miles better then alexa vs bayley

What's weird is that the story last month was that Jinder is a jobber but he upset Randy by the skin of his teeth.

This match is way more competitive. But none of the announcers are telling that story so it just seems randomly inconsistent.

Jinder is being a good heel, steeling finishers from Ric and doing Orton's taunt.

Also love the old school wrestling trope of reversing the figure four.

Match psychology is pretty good here, but Orton is shite at selling. Jinder been working on that knee since orton got tossed over the rope. Orton isn't selling as much as he should when he's on his feet, but w/e.

Trojan X

Banned
Just tuned in and watching from the start. Wow. WWE just desecrated their own Women's Ladder Match. From history start to historic failure. Unbelievable. I can't believe WWE is that stupid. Disrespected everyone involved.

Top Bottom