• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurudyne

Close, the best thing he had was his announcer, the cars are a close second, neither are here tonight leading to the pinnacle of Del Blando.

I say cars are a third. I like the man's wrestling ability--he can put on some good lucha spots with the right wrestlers, his matches with Sheamus, though repetitive as hell, were solid and he's good at being a heel who targets body parts before applying the submission.

AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RRRRRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

attachment.php

krae_man

I fucking hate it when great matches like this end with crap finishes like this.

Same for the Ziggler-Cesaro match from Main Event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom