• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

Dante316

Need help. On ps4 app, whenever I try to type in my email, after 1st letter. The virtual keyboard closes.. won't let me put anything

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cesaro vs Cena is on the live channel now! This is a must-see. Great match.

Check if you got in. I got the same message and I got in.

:O
IqLMAJu.png

I'm a bout to dive in. No Mercy 2000 first.

That Survivor Series 2001 intro!

Also, just watched the WM rewind and holy balls that was such an epic match for being so simple. Modern wrestling can't duplicate moments like that. This is making me remember why I loved wrestling so much..

Best 9.99 ever spent.

That Survivor Series 2001 intro!

Also, just watched the WM rewind and holy balls that was such an epic match for being so simple. Modern wrestling can't duplicate moments like that. This is making me remember why I loved wrestling so much..

Best 9.99 ever spent.

Of course modern wrestling can. Just depends on what you are watching :)

Toki767

I'm watching The Great American Bash 1989 because I wanted to see how old footage looks. It's quite impressive really.

okayfrog

Banned
Here is a werid one. It seems that Voodoo Child has been edited off of every WCW show (or the ones I've checked at least) but it IS there at WWE Backlash 2002.

The lack of "Voodoo Child" kinda puts me off a lot more than it should. I guess since I got into wrasslin' during the Monday Night Wars, I associate Hogan with "Voodoo Child" and not "Real American" and I just need to see him come out to that. Even if it's the nWo theme, it still doesn't seem right

I really hope that when they sign their new tv deals encore replays of Raw on the network will be allowed. Even the 90 minute Hulu version would be fine.

Also, I could go check but Im digging the Ceasaro/Cena match too much but is the nWo music back in WM X8?

Toki767

Well crap. The schedule is setup for whatever timezone you're in. That means for West Coast viewers who have cable channels showing East Coast time feeds, they won't be able to see the Raw pre and post show until the West Coast airing.

On a whim, I tried to sign up.

I was signed up in like 3 minutes. Clean as can be. Signed up on my phone.

Also, lol at them using the Metal Gear Solid method of buttons

Mengetsu

I went to free trial and made an account but never even got to put CC info and was sent to the Networks home page where I can't watch any videos. Did I do something wrong? I just want my free trial :/

JLynn

And hour and a half later, I got the confirmation email. In it it said "We hope you enjoy your one-week free trial.".

I'm in this piece officially. Just not on a 360.

joelseph

Retweeted by WWE
WWE Network ‏@WWENetwork 3m
MLBAM has been working aggressively to resolve this issue.

MLBAM, WWE’s tech partner, was overwhelmed and its systems have been unable to process most orders since 9 am due to demand for WWE Network.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I went to free trial and made an account but never even got to put CC info and was sent to the Networks home page where I can't watch any videos. Did I do something wrong? I just want my free trial :/

Try going to your account info. You should see something that says "buy wwe network" and it'll direct you to the billing page.

Anth0ny

Media Error: Video not available

I've successfully signed up for a free trial (paypal info and everything), but get this message in Chrome. In Firefox, I don't even get that message, the video just doesn't play.

anything I can do?

ElRenoRaven

Retweeted by WWE

MLBAM, WWE’s tech partner, was overwhelmed and its systems have been unable to process most orders since 9 am due to demand for WWE Network.

Looks like someone has a hit on their hands. lol

Trying to watch a PPV for the first time and this shit keeps buffering every 5 seconds. Not cool.

Watching some old Raws and it's running smooth as a baby's butt for me. It takes a bit for the initial load but then I haven't buffered once on either of the two I've watched.

Aiii

So not worth it
Too many posts, so pardon if repost, but Unblock-US have already found a way around the geolock and WWE Network is now fully unlocked:

Update 1315 EST: It now appears that 'live' content is being geoblocked across many devices. Our tech team has now fixed this, and I'm pleased to announce that we'll be officially supporting WWE Network going forward.

We're going to be supporting it on the following devices;
In browser
Apple TV
iOS
Playstation 3
Playstation 4
Roku

Please reboot your routers, and devices to clear the cache, and update your IP address on our site - all should be working :)
http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/1459480-we-now-support-wwe-network

okayfrog

Banned
Well crap. The schedule is setup for whatever timezone you're in. That means for West Coast viewers who have cable channels showing East Coast time feeds, they won't be able to see the Raw pre and post show until the West Coast airing.

No freakin' way. Holy crap that sucks. Can you at least put in a fake address like others have been doing so you'd get the east coast feed?

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Retweeted by WWE

Where's that 120 million going WWE?

Watching Survivor Series 99.
When I was 11 I was more hyped for that egg hatching then my forthcoming birthday.
1000 hours of content and the first thing I watch is the most disappointing shit ever (to a young HDJ).

Top Bottom