• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Does it work outside the US? (Latin American here)

And yeah the first week is gonna be full of issues.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
When I hit "Sign up" on the main page at wwe.com, I'm taken to what appears to be the actual network UI. This is obviously bypassing any billing screens. Weird! The videos obviously don't play. I get this when I try to play one:
Media Error: Video not available

Their shit is broken right now

Same thing happened to me.

You actually have to go to your account page and click on "Buy Gift Subscription". It'll take you to the WWE Network sign up page.

Unfortunately, it's getting hammered right now. I kept getting errors when putting in my CC info, and I couldn't even put in my paypal info.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I just tried again and got a message that I had already signed up.

Sure enough, I am able to access the WWE Network now. No confirmation Email or anything. Weird.

Manus

Same thing happened to me.

You actually have to go to your account page and click on "Buy Gift Subscription". It'll take you to the WWE Network sign up page.

Unfortunately, it's getting hammered right now. I kept getting errors when putting in my CC info, and I couldn't even put in my paypal info.

Yeah same thing is happening to me. Super frustrating since today is my day off and I want to watch some WCW.

bigkrev

I've been trying for almost 4 hours now. Sometimes it looks like it's gone through, but then it doesn't.

Does the WWE not want my money?

I'm reading it works outside the UK if I put in a dummy address and party by PayPal? Is that correct? How do I go about getting apps for my PS3, iPad and Android phone if it hasn't launched over here? Is it just the standard WWE app?

I just tried again and got a message that I had already signed up.

Sure enough, I am able to access the WWE Network now. No confirmation Email or anything. Weird.

Same thing happened to me. I checked my bank acct to see if it actually went through because I didn't get any kind of notice and sure enough it did.

From the front page at wwe.com

"Please be patient if you’re ordering WWE Network as we’re experiencing extremely high demand. Your order will be processed as soon as possible."

Well I know what I'm doing when I get in. This has to be deliberate from the WWE.

Sure enough the Android app sends me straight to a login screen for the network despite downloading it from the UK play store and it checking my location on startup.

GQman2121

Banned
Well I wasn't able to have my payment processed on the site without timing out or resulting in an error, but I entered my details and was able to sign in. Still no welcome email or anything confirming that I'm signed up for the trial, but it seems that I'm in. Very strange.

tumblr_mqn5ebP0C31rg89a6o1_500.jpg

MechaGodzilla

Neo Member
I was able to order earlier and it works on my iphone but it will not recognize my user and password on the 360 app. Wonder if it is just the influx of people causing the problem .

Downhome

Here is a werid one. It seems that Voodoo Child has been edited off of every WCW show (or the ones I've checked at least) but it IS there at WWE Backlash 2002.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here is a werid one. It seems that Voodoo Child has been edited off of every WCW show (or the ones I've checked at least) but it IS there at WWE Backlash 2002.

Sounds like that's because it's the one WWE paid for, not WCW's. That's my guess at least.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everything has now crapped out on my end. Nothing works. All videos including the live stream are saying error.

I've got the live channel on right now, still crystal clear. Afraid to turn it off :p

Update 1215 EST: It now appears that 'live' content is being geoblocked across many devices. Our tech team has now fixed this, and I'm pleased to announce that we'll be officially supporting WWE Network going forward.

We're going to be supporting it on the following devices;
In browser
Apple TV
iOS
Playstation 3
Playstation 4
Roku

Please reboot your routers, and devices to clear the cache, and update your IP address on our site - all should be working :)

Unblock-Us to the rescue!

So i'm from the netherlands and got to the paypal step, i have a paypal account tied to my bank in the netherlands and it asks for 9,99... That isn't correct is it? does it take cash for the trial?

Penguin

WrestleMania Rewind is pretty cool so far. I thought it was just gonna recycle old stuff. And it does. But it does kind of give a lot more information/interviews/footage as well.

Like the one for WrestleMania 1 is like 50 minutes

korly

I was able to order earlier and it works on my iphone but it will not recognize my user and password on the 360 app. Wonder if it is just the influx of people causing the problem .

I'm having the same problem. PS3 and phone are working fine with the live feed (on demand stuff is forever buffering) and it won't let me log in on 360.

Has anyone been able to log in on 360?

bigkrev

Whoo, finally got it to work!

BTW, I thought they said the Home Video stuff was going to be up, and they even showed that last night on the PPV. I can't find it on the website though!

Top Bottom