• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

joeposh

So they decided to leave the word nigga but censor tits.

Lol Vince.

Weren't all the flashing incidents passed off as "accidents"? Don't think they ever made it uncensored into the DVD releases, so it's not a surprise that they're edited out here too.

Zee-Row

Banned
Do they still dub in "Real American" as Hogan's entrance in Wrestlemania 1 even though he didn't have that theme until a few years later?

Rapstah

Do they still dub in "Real American" as Hogan's entrance in Wrestlemania 1 even though he didn't have that theme until a few years later?

It started erroring out on me as I was going to check, but since JYD has his Piledriver: The Wrestling Album song instead of Another One Bites the Dust I'm assuming yes.

styl3s

So they decided to leave the word nigga but censor tits.

Lol Vince.
Like i said before i don't think the flashing stuff was ever scripted and it was even censored on the PPV replay.

Also it's one thing to sell a network to the PG crowed with cussing/blood, it's another to have actual nudity. The nudity doesn't need to be uncensored and it's a complaint that is going to be run dry before the day is over.

Zee-Row

Banned
It started erroring out on me as I was going to check, but since JYD has his Piledriver: The Wrestling Album song instead of Another One Bites the Dust I'm assuming yes.

I think Hogan came out to Eye of the Tiger in Wrestlemania 1 but i'm not 100% sure.

okayfrog

Banned
Someone earlier mentioned that west coast feeds will be three hours behind east coast on the network. Can someone confirm this?

If so, can someone look ahead and see what time NXT Arrival is airing on the west coast feed on Thursday?

Batigol

Banned
I'm using my American friend's login details to see if it works in Ireland.

Downloaded the app from the American PSN store. The app loads fine, but I get error when I try and play a PPV. Is that normal?

NastyBook

This shit is not working for me at all. Just gonna give it a couple of days until they even acknowledge my account. Guess I shouldn't have signed up under google or something.

I'm using my American friend's login details to see if it works in Ireland.

Downloaded the app from the American PSN store. The app loads fine, but I get error when I try and play a PPV. Is that normal?

It was working for me earlier today! the live stuff wasn't working but the on demand stuff was fine!

So it works on my PC from Canada, but my PS4 app just crashes right before a video loads. Anyone got an answer for this?

I was getting crashing on PS3 in the UK but then I got Wrestlemania 3 to play fine. Don't think the crashing is linked to being in the wrong region.

Anyone managed to get past the Android region lock?

strobogo

Banned
There is a chance ECW stuff can be censored because WWE might not have the master footage of all that content. I believe ECW tapes were censored when sold through anyone besides RF. I will have to watch the end of the Rumble this year and see if they did anything wacky.

JayTee71

Neo Member
Is anyone else getting an error on PS4?

Mine loads to the part where it says all the warnings, then it says there was an error with the application

Aiii

So not worth it
Threre's no region lock when viewing on PC/Mac. I'm only getting region errors on Android and iOS.

Well that's the thing, I couldn't load any of the live stuff before Unblock did their magic, and I wasn't getting error messages in the website either, just in the Android app. Now it's working like a charm.

As the trial is free, it's worth a shot for you guys, right? I'm convinced they'll fix the region lock for all the content somewhere down the line anyways, can't imagine it'll be region free.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Is anyone else getting an error on PS4?

Mine loads to the part where it says all the warnings, then it says there was an error with the application

Seems like most of us having issues are using the PS3/4 app. Right now I'm streaming the Bret/Shawn doc over 4G on my phone and it's great.

Is it true that Mike Awesome vs. Masato Tanaka at ONS 2005 is unavailable? What with Joey Styles yelling that Awesome should've killed himself, i can see why

I'm watching the screwjob piece. I don't know if this is new or not, but it's a great piece and the stream has been completely stable here at work. I'll be trying the PS4 app tonight.

I'm pretty happy about this :)

Has anyone watched Wrestlemania X8 yet? The on demand stuff is wonky right now, so I cant even check but I want to know if Hogan comes out to the nWo theme instead of that monstrosity they dubbed with for the dvd.

JavyOO7

Hmm, haven't checked the ECW stuff yet. But if the language is censored then that really sucks to be honest...

I am watching Beyond the Ring right now, though. Doc about HBK and Bret.

Top Bottom