• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

Watched Spring Stampede 98 last night before RAW and the main event was a horrible match between Sting and Randy Savage. Totally forgot that Macho won the title. This is also the time where the NWO splits up with NWO Wolfpack....ugh that ruined everything. What a horrible idea it was to split the NWO up into two opposing factions. That really watered down the NWO brand and ruined the entire story line.

At least the DDP vs Raven match was great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Today's update:

Original Specials
CHANGED - Warriors Greatest Matches - 2014/04/14
CHANGED - WM Rewind: Warrior vs. Hogan - 2014/04/15
CHANGED - Warrior: The Ultimate Legend - 2014/04/16
CHANGED - Legends of WrestleMania: Warrior - 2014/04/17
In Ring
Raw Backstage Pass
Backstage Pass to Raw #1091 - 2014/04/20
Smackdown Replays
Out for Justice - 2014/01/30
Kane Is Able - 2014/02/06
No Time for Love - 2014/02/13
Going Brogue - 2014/02/20

Watched Spring Stampede 98 last night before RAW and the main event was a horrible match between Sting and Randy Savage. Totally forgot that Macho won the title. This is also the time where the NWO splits up with NWO Wolfpack....ugh that ruined everything. What a horrible idea it was to split the NWO up into two opposing factions. That really watered down the NWO brand and ruined the entire story line.

Bobby and Tony bickering also really fuckin sucked.

Was that the cage match that Kanyon showed up in ?

They had to split them up. It felt like 80% of the WCW was in the NWO at that time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Today's update:
Raw Replays
Episode 48 - 1994/01/16

PaulLFC

The creator of the WWE Network Bot on Reddit, tonyg623, has created another bot that updates wiki pages with chronological match listings (and links to the matches) for every wrestler on the Network.

Be aware some of the links contain match spoilers (presumably because the milestones they relate to do as well) but they'll eventually be removed, that's work in progress.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/wiki/network/talent

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The creator of the WWE Network Bot on Reddit, tonyg623, has created another bot that updates wiki pages with chronological match listings (and links to the matches) for every wrestler on the Network.

Be aware some of the links contain match spoilers (presumably because the milestones they relate to do as well) but they'll eventually be removed, that's work in progress.

Ah that's excellent! Very cool.

Kaladin

Today's update:
Raw Replays
Episode 48 - 1994/01/16

I love that they're rolling on with 94 and pretty much upping Raw episodes in chronological order.

I wonder if they will start with Nitro when they get to 95 Raws and upload Nitro and Raw weeklies at the same time?

This may have been covered earlier in the thread but I couldn't find it.

A week or so ago I watched a bit of a couple ECW episodes occurring after Douglas won the title and denounced the NWA.

Now it seems the first few "EXTREME Championship Wrestling" episodes are gone and it stops at the episode with the changeover.

What gives?

strobogo

Banned
This may have been covered earlier in the thread but I couldn't find it.

A week or so ago I watched a bit of a couple ECW episodes occurring after Douglas won the title and denounced the NWA.

Now it seems the first few "EXTREME Championship Wrestling" episodes are gone and it stops at the episode with the changeover.

What gives?

Likely being unedited, as when things have randomly vanished, it was because they were putting up versions with less audio editing. Be it music or language.

Shiv47

Watching The Wrestling Classic from '85, and the abrupt ends to the tournament matches are hilariously awful, with British Bulldog's loss from racking himself on the ropes a classic.

Watching Great American Bash '91. Listening to early Dustin Rhodes trying to talk with that Dusty Rhodes Cajun accent is brutal. I'm glad he stopped that experiment quick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Today:

This Week In Wwe
Episode 274 - 2014/04/26
Wwe Beyond The Ring
You Think You Know Me? Edge - 2012/04/09
In Ring
Raw Replays
Episode 50 - 1994/01/30
Wwe Superstars
Episode 263 - 2014/04/26

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Today's update:

Raw Replays
Episode 51 - 1994/02/07
Episode 52 - 1994/02/21
Episode 53 - 1994/02/27
Smackdown Replays
Episode 36 - 2000/04/27

Zach

Wow. That's great. I'll have to look up Muta when I get home. Thanks!

Watched Summerslam 92' and its got such bizarre match placements on the card.

Why is the main event for the WWF title with Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior a mid card bout, going on BEFORE Undertaker vs Kamala and having the IC title match on last? Was it because Bulldog was in the IC match? Still odd

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watched Summerslam 92' and its got such bizarre match placements on the card.

Why is the main event for the WWF title with Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior a mid card bout, going on BEFORE Undertaker vs Kamala and having the IC title match on last? Was it because Bulldog was in the IC match? Still odd

Webley Stadium brother, British Bulldog was their hero. To be fair I think that Main Event was better than World Title.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Today's update:

Raw Replays
Episode 51 - 1994/02/07
Episode 52 - 1994/02/21
Episode 53 - 1994/02/27
Smackdown Replays
Episode 36 - 2000/04/27

I'm asking on behalf of my friend,

Do they have 1 to 53 RAW episodes and 1-36 Smackdown episodes available on the WWE Network?

So yesterday was the date when WWE wanted to take of the monthly fee from my account via Paypal however on that day i did not top up my bank account that i use for internet purchases etc and they could not renew.

Now today i have sufficient funds and wanted to have WWE deduct the monthly fee from paypal again but once i select payment via Paypal on the Network and login through paypal i am directed back with the message on WWE Network site that Paypal transaction was denied.

Worth to mention that i live in Europe so obviously i was using the common fake billing address shtick everyone else is doing to pay for the network.

I had successfully payed once already for the monthly fee end of last month as well as in February when i signed up so what the hell? Did WWE tighten up something related to payments via Paypal? Anyone else had this issue or any suggestions how i could resume my subscription?

Mafro

Today's update:

Raw Replays
Episode 51 - 1994/02/07
Episode 52 - 1994/02/21
Episode 53 - 1994/02/27
Smackdown Replays
Episode 36 - 2000/04/27
This episode of Smackdown is amazing btw. It's the one with DX, Vince and Shane hunting for Austin backstage and he blows up the DX Express.

So yesterday was the date when WWE wanted to take of the monthly fee from my account via Paypal however on that day i did not top up my bank account that i use for internet purchases etc and they could not renew.

Now today i have sufficient funds and wanted to have WWE deduct the monthly fee from paypal again but once i select payment via Paypal on the Network and login through paypal i am directed back with the message on WWE Network site that Paypal transaction was denied.

Worth to mention that i live in Europe so obviously i was using the common fake billing address shtick everyone else is doing to pay for the network.

I had successfully payed once already for the monthly fee end of last month as well as in February when i signed up so what the hell? Did WWE tighten up something related to payments via Paypal? Anyone else had this issue or any suggestions how i could resume my subscription?

Well i got it to work after all again. Seems like for whatever reason (maybe Paypal changed something) i now need to manually top up funds to Paypal account itself instead of them simply deducting the funds from my bank account (which is how i have always used Paypal in the past X years) . Weird.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just today:

Backstage Pass to Raw #1092 - 2014/04/27

Browny

Banned
News:

- According to the official WWE Network FAQ, the following programming will be added in 2014:

In-Ring:
WWE Tribute to the Troops 2014

Originals:
The Monday Night War
WWE Total Divas
WWE Rivalries

Vault:
WCW Clash of the Champions
WWE Saturday Morning Slam
Rock n' Wrestling (tentative)
WWE Saturday Night's Main Event
WCW Nitro
Vault Specials

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
News:

- According to the official WWE Network FAQ, the following programming will be added in 2014:

In-Ring:

Originals:
The Monday Night War
WWE Total Divas
WWE Rivalries

Vault:
WCW Nitro
Vault Specials

Fuck yes to almost all of that. No, all of that. GIMME THAT TOTAL DIVAS! THAT SNME! THAT NITRO! THAT COTC! THAT EVERYTHING

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vincefallingoffchair.gif

(If only I could edit...)

itoOBWbWgLIab.gif

I want to watch the Nitro where Ric Flair is dragged out to the desert and somehow makes it back to Nitro by the end of the night.

The announcers had no idea what the hell was going on.

So awesome.

DMczaf

They should start adding Nitros when they hit the Raw episode that went against the first episode of Nitro.

Monday Night Wars are back! Dueling updates!

Zach

News:

In-Ring:

Originals:
The Monday Night War
WWE Total Divas
WWE Rivalries

Vault:
WCW Nitro
Vault Specials

I wonder how long it's going to take me to get through all of the PPVs because I very much look forward to watching the Monday Night Wars/Clash of the Champions in chronological order. So. Much. Wrasslin'.

Top Bottom