• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

MG310

The next step is Sami wants a real match against Braun because he thinks he could have beat him with another 10 seconds.

Then he dies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
2017 is going to be the year of Corbin, Sami and Braun.

I'd be ok with it. Question is how bad will Vince fuck it up when he starts feeding all 3 of them to legends and part timers come Mania?

That match was dumb.

So did Rollins randomly remember Triple H or something? I don't understand this at all? Jericho deserves better.

norm9

That was weird. Why didn't Braun just break the rules and attack Sami after the "match" instead of just acting frustrated? He's not scary if he follows the match rules.

ReiGun

That 10 minute shit was a soft ball as far as getting both guys over....and it didn't work at all. They ruined it with Foley.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So he's going after Jericho so that he can fight Owens without interference but Owens is about to lose the belt to Reigns rendering the whole thing moot.

Keep fucking that chicken WWE.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
i really wish seth rollins would come up with a new finisher. fuck using the pedigree. that should have been a temporary thing when they banned the curb stomp.

So this UK Championship tournament for a new belt...does this mean that title will be introduced in the WWE programs?

My best guess is this will be a title defended in other promotions, and maybe mentioned a few times a year on WWE programming. They've done this a few times in the past:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_Light_Heavyweight_Championship
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_World_Martial_Arts_Heavyweight_Championship
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_Canadian_Championship

Other than the tag team match, I don't think I'm interested with any of these matches.

Smackdown PPVs had somewhat solid builds. Raw may have better superstars compared to Smackdown but doesn't mean crap if there's no build.

I wish Seth had a Shang Tsung gimmick where he just stole everybody's finisher.
This would be pretty fun for a heel who does his opponents moves better

Anywho, yeah, if theres one thing wwe needs to improve, its writing faces. If i have to hear sparkle crotch one more time..

Caderfix

Braun has great presence, looks like a monster and have the strength and speed to back it up. He looks and acts intense.

His improvement and current run shows that he IS good, he just needs to round the edges.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
The worst part is he's said he won't stop using it until he beats HHH with it, the earliest of which will happen at 'Mania.

so dumb!! and it never looks right either. either he messes it up or the wrestler on the receiving doesn't sell it right. it always looks awkward for some reason.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Jesus this crowd is totally dead right now, that Zain/Stroman match sucked all the energy out of the arena. Feels like I'm watching a Pride match.

9829614146_f9741e1d5c_o.gif

I want to see this for Jericho but man did Rollins fell down from the top of the mountain. A snoozefest so far. If only Vince didn't find "Sparklecrotch" so damn funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom