• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol Big Cass lost by countout on the preshow?

Not that the hot shotting hasn't already diluted the feud, but if Charlotte wins tonight, then this feud was useless. If Sasha wins, it isn't as impressive.

ReiGun

Booker was right earlier in that Enzo should be able to fight his own battles since he's the one Rusev has the problem with. But hey, gotta make Cass - dare I say it - look strong.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Lol Big Cass lost by countout on the preshow?

Yea for the amount of work they put into building that match (a ton by today's RAW standards) it was an incredibly anti-climatic match.

I totally forgot about this Cruiserweight thing. I'm gonna have to watch Perkins do more dabs aren't I?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can anybody explain what's happening on this flag?

SQHkcD6.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Austin Aries finally made it to the main roster.

Man that TJ Perkins intro was hype in person. Now I'm out to grab some popcorn.

Seriously, I wish Cruiserweights could become something, but it just doesn't seem to be happening

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why the fuck do they change the ropes for cruiserweights?

Hex

Banned
Perkins with his shitty version of Becky's entrance.
He really comes off as a douche on the pre-show too.
Too many people are blinded by the whole "ooooh it sounds like Mega Man, he's a gamer like me!!" idiocy.

It's so dumb to have a separate division if all they're going to do is the normal wrestling everybody else does.

Hell, Cesaro does more crazy stuff. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom