• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the biggest fan of Rollins but he can still go. HiTC prove that.
The thing is since his return the only Rollins matches I've really enjoyed are ones that have him using weapons like HIAC and the No DQ Owens match. When it's just pure wrestling, the matches are just okay. Maybe he hasn't had the best opponent yet or someone who clicks more with him.

RBH

I rather see Buff Bagwell doing that Blockbuster than Seth right about now.

Yeah!

I can't remember the last time Jericho picked up a win with the Walls. Could have been recently, I don't follow RAW too closely these days.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Match is...fine, but neither me or this crowd cares about it :/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It bugs me how much of Rollins move set is just random signature moves he stole

rrc1594

Honestly I think Corbin has been doing ok if not good. The biggest thing I like about Corbin is that he saves whoever he's working with whenever they botch a spot.

He's serviceable in the ring with a great finisher. What I like most is his character doesn't feel forced. I honestly believe he is an asshole in real life

Jesus this crowd is totally dead right now, that Zain/Stroman match sucked all the energy out of the arena. Feels like I'm watching a Pride match.

9829614146_f9741e1d5c_o.gif

Pretty sure the mics are muted for the crowd. Their Snapchat has louder crowd reactions than what we're seeing on the broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom